Chapter 31

Sokoto.
We alighted at around 12 noon,Sa'aad insisted on coming with us so we went together ,we came out of the jet and i saw his Range Rovers i was surprised to see them, when did they arrived here? I asked,

Yesterday sweetheart, but you don't have to do that there are cars at home, Ahmad i pouted .

Besides you are not spending the night here,Yaa Ahmad and his wife let's go i am a bit tired, ohh sorry my Husband come lets go....

When we got into the car,he cupped my face in his ,palms,Baby you will need this cars and a guard,but Ahmad the cars at home?

Shhhhh! Baby please don't argue ohk Baby, he kissed my forehead i closed my eyes......

I will miss you, i rolled my eyes,i can't even think of spending a night alone without you, he gestured at me, we arrived home, i was overjoyed the girls came running and hugged me, Daddy's girl we hugged each other, they exchanged pleasantries with the Favourite and Sa'aad.....

Awww i saw Raudah running towards us, i bend to her height and cupped her face with my hands, i then embrace her into a bone crushing hug.Ahmad hugged her two, we then went in i ran into the house shouting Mummy i am home,i embrace her, Janan when will you grow up?Stop it,did you leave your husband outside?No he is in Daddy's living room...

The girls prepared the table and gave him refreshments, i was on my way to Daddy's bedroom when he came out, Look who is here? Daddy's girl,Good evening Daddy,evening the light of Daddy's eyes,Let me see your husband since you would be with us for a while, ohk Daddy.....

Mummy went in and greeted them,she then asked me to go and stay with them, i went in his eyes on me.

They went to the mosque and prayed,i sufficed my body and changed my clothes, we then served them, i left Sa'aad with the girls in the dining area while we were seated on the sofa, i feed my husband,he looked at me, Baby can we go back together, i don't think i can survive without you...

Is that y my Favourite is not smiling?please smile for me,you know Sweetheart when you smile you have total control and i love it, He studied me for a moment and ushered the three best words, I LOVE YOU NOOR.

I blushed, we went to Yaa khairats house, we spent some minutes there, we then split while Ahmad and I went to Meenals house....

Her husband lead us in, Cherry look who is here? She came half running, Bestie she side hugged me with her big tummy, Meenal so you are pregnant?
She winked,...

We sat down,they exchanged pleasantries with Ahmad, is she spending a week here?

He inhaled deeply, no Meenal she is staying for a day or two he smiled....
Now that both of you are here tell me how did you two meet

No please let her stay for a week, we have alot to talk about, Seriously Meenal, he smiled,i know you both  can't live without each other, but she would come for my naming ceremony right?

He nodded, while her husband smiled....

We left Meenals house and went back home.
Ahmad are you alright?How can i be alright when i am leaving My soul behind?

Ahmad just two days, it will pass in a blurr please, i pouted....

Where is Sa'aad and the girls, we need to visit the governor and then leave...

Let me call them, he held my hand and move closer, he kissed me passionately, he made me become emotional, i know he would  miss me, and i wll miss him too, this one month we have been together  always and even i am use to sleeping with him by my side, his face says it all he is worried....