Chapter 32

Your love is all I need to stay motivated throughout the day. Thank you for being so inspiring. Good morning!,...

I read the message and smiled,he just left and still sending messages,I was standing in the balcony,i will miss Zurich,after spending 10 days here,how i wish Zurich is where we would live not Berlin,well i don't know how Berlin is so let me hope it is like Zurich....
I replied with........

Your shining light is more essential to me than the light from the morning sun., My love.

They came back for lunch,and i clinged to him Ahmad,Yes Baby but i have a condition,i don't like how you call my name each and everytime be romantic atleast he hugged me,i hugged him back
We give our life,our hearts to the person we embrace,I love you sweetheart.....

So you get ready we are living by evening after magrib insha Allah,

Sweetheart is it far?No baby he caressed my face is a 1 hour 25 minutes non stop flight and i will be by your side,he smiled.....

I hugged him tight,ok is like you will not let me go out,so lets go to the company and come back,i stood up and wore something decent......

We bid farewell to the maids,Ahmad are they going to keep staying here alone,he held my nose naughty Janan,I smiled we met khalil in the elevator love birds...

We went to the airport,their private jet was ready,we halt in,we gisted with Khalilullah, and Ahmad placed his head on my shoulders,which made Khalil cleared his throat.

Sister,i am getting married one of these days,Wow i am happy who is the lucky Girl?

Not yet he smiled,his dimples were out,He is jealous Baby girl,Ahmad whispered,What are you telling her?

We laughed,if i am to rewind time,i will rewind it back to the time i saw Janan crying in the Masjid,we both laughed.

Yaa khalil please,Ahmad was startled what she cried?

We both looked at each other and smiled you must be tired i caressed his face....

We got to Berlin Tegel international airport,we headed home,Is an apartment two apartments,Berlin is indeed beautiful,i love it already.

Janan my apartment is right beside yours,i will come later,ok we went in,Wow,wow wow,the living room is just so breath taking,i removed my coat and sat down,Our pictures all over the walls i love the place.

The maids just like in Zurich,a female chef and a cleaner i suppose and one male too....

Welcome Ma'aam thank you they took the luggage upstairs,thats y i love zurich no upstairs,Come here Baby he held my hand bag and my coat we went upstairs,he took me to the third bedroom,Lovely i gasped,you like it?Yes i nodded...

I laid down on the bed while he sat beside me,Are you alright?I smiled yes just tired i rolled my eyes...
Come let me massage your body,he winked..

He started massaging and then took me to the bathroom like a baby,We freshened up and then,had something to eat then cuddled up,he was massaging my body and i slept in his arms.

His deep penetrating voice woke me up,She's asleep already,she is tired yes,no khalilullah,i won't anyway i cant listen to your teasings i dont want to wake my Baby ok bye.

Sweetie,who are you talking to?I pouted
He caressed my face,your brother Khalil,ohh i widened my eyes,sorry i winked.

Now go back to sleep,you need some rest,
Ahmad y are you still awake?I am enjoying looking at your sleepy face my Noor ayni(Light of my eyes)
I've got a feeling,a feeling in my heart,that you are my soul mate,you are the one for me....