Afterword

I never thought that I would be finishing this book 3 years after starting it. I would like to first and foremost apologize for the constant delay in updates, and express my gratitude for those who have stuck around 'till the end. 

2020 was a rough year, but it did give me a lot of time I desperately needed. Thanks to that, I was able to finish editing old drafts, and write the last few chapters. I think anyone who read every single chapter can tell the writing style & quality improved over time; this is due to the fact that the early chapters were written by the 15 year old me. 

I don't want to make any more empty promises; I've learned my lesson. But, as an aspiration, I think it would be nice if I could have the chance to do a rewrite of this book. Overtime, I've come to really enjoy writing about these characters, and I feel I could do a much better job at fleshing them out more. But once again, writing a book is something that takes a lot of time and effort; as for a full-time job seeker like me, this would be a hard to achieve goal. I'll be giving it some more thought, but if I ever do publish a rewrite, I would be extremely happy if you guys would give it a read :)

Thank you all again for sticking through this hell of a ride, and finishing this book together with me! I hope this story gave you at least a little bit of entertainment.

Stay safe, 
Rose_Valentine15