Chapter 17: The Garden Pt. 2 (Ren POV)

I felt her hand slip away from mine. I turned around, wondering why she did.

She was crying.

Why was she crying?

Did I make her cry?

...

I couldn't think of anything to say.

"Is there something wrong?"
Stupid! Why are you asking such a idiotic question?!

She turned up at me, her eyes all red, and had a slight trace of anger on her face. She hasn't even stopped crying.
"It's your fault! This wasn't in the character information! Idiot!"

...

Idiot? Well, that's a first.

She seems angry and she didn't make any sense, but I'm pretty sure she was crying because of me.

"Thank you."
Those words slipped my mouth, so naturally, it even surprised myself.

She looked up at me again, still pouting. It gradually turned into a toothy grin.

"Thank you for crying? That's something I haven't heard before."

As she said that, the soft breeze fluttered her hair ever so slightly.

...

I felt my face going red.

I couldn't think of anything good to say. So, I slowly intertwined my hand in hers, and started to walk again.

_________________________
A/N: A short chapter, but I thought it would be a good fluffy chapter. Well, it was my first time writing one, so if there's any suggestions, don't hesitate to tell me! I'll take it into consideration!

P.S. I know that lately there has been a lot of 'Ren POV' but this is the last one, I swear. Next chapter will probably be starting to move into the main story!

Hope you liked the chapter!
(๑>◡<๑)