Chapter 7: Singing

There was a soft knocking on the door a few minutes after Ms. Frost and Mr. Velchord left.

"H-hello. Um. Your Majes- I mean Y-your Highness, I'm so s-sorry that I-I'm late...I-I am.......uh......uh....."

It seems like my singing teacher is here, but it appears that she's nervous.

"Emma."
I signal Emma to open the door.

When she opened the door, there was a cute brunette fiddling with her braids looking pale. She wore a very simple dress, which was a nice floral pattern which complemented her pure blue eyes. She looked pretty young, about 16 years old.

"Ah...I forgot my own name! I can't believe what I just did! I'm definitely going to get fired now! Why on earth does this happen to me? Arghh!"

It seems....she hasn't noticed that the door is open.

"Why did I have to mess up this job! I keep getting fired because of this stupid personality! Why can't I even tell her my own name?! Stupidstupidstupid!"

She started hitting herself on the head. I should stop her right?

"Um...E-"

"AaaaAAaaaaA!"

"Oh. Sorr-"

"OhmygoshI'msosorryIinterruptedyouYourHighness!"

"No wor-"

"OhmygoshIdiditagain!"

"It's o-"

"I'msosorry!"

"It's-"
"AaaaaaaaaAaAAAaaaaa! Why do I have to keep interrupting her?!?!?!"

She started banging her head against the wall. She crying at the same time. I'm starting to feel like I'm bullying her.

"Ahem."

She's still banging her head while crying.

"Ahem!"

....
It's not working. I don't know what to do. I still haven't heard her name yet.

"AHEM!"

"?!"

Ah, she finally looked at me.

"Hello, sorry I scared you earlier. Could I ask for your name?"
I asked, trying to put my most innocent sweet smile on my face, trying to calm her down.

...

It had the opposite effect.

She crying full blown waterfalls now.

...I want to cry now.

"I-I-I-I'mmmm sobbryyyyyyyyy!!! I'llll leeeve n-n-now, s-s-so d-d-don't ggget mmmmad att m-me pleaaarz!!!"
She's crying. What do I do? Ahhh someone help me!

"U-um. It's okay. I don't mind, okay. Just clam down."

When she finally calmed down, she introduced herself again.

"Um...I'm...Carla Sean. I'm the daughter of a count and I'm 16. I'm an opera singer. I'm engaged to count Veril's second son."
She said timidly. I didn't really need to know about her engagement though.

"I see. Are you here to teach me singing?"

"Ah! Y-yes!"

"Then I will look forward in working together with you."

"Yes! I as well!"
She said while her eyes brimming with tears.

For the next hour or so, Carla taught me how to sing different genres. We started with scales, and then with a few easy songs. Her voice was really nice to listen to when she was giving me examples and instructions.

The lesson went on like so, but one thing was really bugging me. She was blushing profusely the whole time. I guess Liliane's cuteness got her?

Wow. I turned into a narcissist.
_________________________
A/N: Yes! This chapter took so long! It was short, but I kept it off for weeks now...I finally finished it! Yay!
Right, here's the picture of Carla:

I finally finished it! Yay!Right, here's the picture of Carla:

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter !
(๑>◡<๑)