Chapter 6: Dancing

When it was time for Sir Christopher's class to end, there was a knock on the door.

"Princess Liliane, Lady Clara from the Viscount house Frost has come to greet you."

"Let her in."

When the door opened, I saw a beautiful woman dressed in noble clothing. Regal short blond hair famed her small face and her brown eyes gave off an intelligent aura. A sense of grace followed her as she walked.

"Princess Liliane, it's an honour to meet you. I will have the pleasure of teaching you the art of dance. With me, you will be learning ballroom dancing, waltz and ballet."

"Thank you. I will be in your care."
I nod to her. She handed me a pair of cream coloured heels and a pair of soft ballet slippers. As she instructed, I put the cream coloured heels on and started to stretch.

For the rest of the hour, I was practicing the steps of ballroom dancing with Lady Clara, while Sir Christopher was playing music on the piano for us. It went pretty well, as her form was perfected and easy to copy.

While we were dancing, I pried out that the she and Sir Christopher were engaged! I gave them my blessings when Lady Clara timidly admitted it. Well, I kind of forced it out when I asked if she had someone she liked.

After a lot of talking, I found out that my two teachers were very famous people.

Lady Clara is a prima ballerina with a noble background. She said found passion in dancing when she was practicing for her debutant ball. She then pursued it and debuted as a ballerina at the age of 18. She was able to take over the ballet community with her beauty and grace, and she was granted the title of Prima Ballerina at the age of 22. 3 years later, she was called to the palace to teach me how to dance.

Sir Christopher on the other hand, comes from a family of merchants and was destined to be one as well. He did not want to be one; instead, he wished to be a composer. He formed a small quintet with 4 close friends who shared the same dream. He composed and played with them, later gaining the attention of a music loving noble, which happened to be Lady Clara's father. The quintet soon caught fame and rose up the ladder. Sir Christopher dropped out, but kept composing music for them. The new quartet continued to rise in fame as the young man continued composing classical music. He was still as the age of 25. 2 years later, he was invited to the palace to teach me classical music. 

It seemed like their engagement was arranged, but they fell in love through the years.

To me, it looked like they loved each other very much, so I was glad that they were able to meet.

The hour passed by really quickly while we talked and danced, and it was already time for my singing lesson.

_________________________

Rose_Valentine15

❤︎

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!

(๑>◡<๑)