A/N

Hello everyone! 

_______________________________________

⁽⁽(੭ꐦ •̀Д•́ )੭*⁾⁾ ᑦᵒᔿᵉ ᵒᐢᵎᵎ   (๑•́ㅿ•̀๑) ᔆᵒʳʳᵞ

First of all I'd like to sincerely apologize for leaving you guys hanging for such a long time (I know most of you guys are angry with me, I would also be angry with me). I'm really sorry that it took me this long to post something again. 

_______________________________________

(人*'∪')♪тнайк чоц♪('∪'*人)

I'd also like to thank any of you who are coming back to this story to continue reading it. I am beyond grateful to have such a supportive group of people being so understanding and patient with me. 

Some of you may have noticed, but I am back! I actually recovered a while ago, but I needed to catch up with school and it's just been too much to continue this story during that time. 

I'm about to graduate soon, and it's going to be busy again. I will say beforehand that the updates may stop once again, and updates will be very irregular. 

_______________________________________

٩(◦'꒳'◦)۶

But I will strive to finish this story. I feel that's what I owe to you guys who have taken the time to read this, and I feel it's my responsibility as the author who has published this on the internet, to finish it. 

I am prone to starting side projects, so I might start publishing other stories on my account, but I will try to keep this guy my top priority. 

Again, thank you so so so so so so much for sticking with me for this journey, I really appreciate you guys!!!

Then without further ado, let's resume this story!