'this Again....'

the next day....

Nobody's pov: 

it was around 1 pm and everybody including Siddharth and siddharths entire family was sitting in the living room and avneet was also there because Vaishnavi had dragged her out of her room because she wasn't getting out of it. avneet was quietly sitting beside manjul and Vaishnavi and Siddharth was sitting on the opposite couch, arguing with reem. 

"HE LITERALLY ACTS LIKE HE KNOWS EVERYTHING AND KNOWS THE ANSWER TO EVERYTHING" she shouted at him in a frustrated tone and everyone watched them with amusement. 

he rolled his eyes, "WELL, I DO! DO YOU HAVE A PROMBLEM WITH IT?" he shouted as well and she scoffed, 

"OH REALLY? THEN TELL ME HOW OLD THE WORLD IS?" 

avneet chuckled a little as she obviously knew that he doesn't know the answer to that. she shook her head as she reached for the water bottle and started drinking it. 

"MINE IS 22 YEARS OLD" he shouted while pointing at avneet and when she saw his finger pointed at her, her eyes widen and she spit out the water and started coughing really badly. Vaishnavi immediately came out of the shock starting patting avneets back. after avneet stopped coughing, she looked up with the most reddest face ever because he said it in front of his entire family and they all were staring at avneet with wide eyes and Sophie and jenny looked at avneet like if looks could kill, she would've been dead by now. 

reem laughed while looking at her face, "you got a point, brother. I can't say anything to that" 

avneet got up from her place, "I-I think my p-phone i-is ringing" she stammered a little bit and then quickly went from there. Vaishnavi made a confused face as she watched her go. 

"wait, she doesn't have a phone- whatever, I don't understand that girl" she muttered the last line and then chuckled. she looked at manjul and saw that he was looking kinda sad. "what happened to you?" 

he dramatically sighed, "ritika is out of the country for some work" and Vaishnavi laughed. 

"and where is faisu?" 

"he is on a date with Jannat" he replied while pouting and Vaishnavi laughed again while nodding her head. 

"by the way, who are these people?" 

"oh, you see the lady who is holding a champagne glass, that's aunt Alice. she is from kings side. she is the non-problematic one. the cool and funny one who gives good advice" he said while pointing at the lady who was very concentrated in her glass of champagne. "and behind her, the two women who are talking to each other, they're Sophie and jenny's mothers" he rolled his eyes in the end and Vaishnavi lightly laughed. "and look! behind them who are trying to eavesdrop on Sophie and jenny's mother are reem and krupas mother, aunt Sheetal and aunt naina. they are from queens side. I like them, they are pretty nice and make awesome food" he said throwing his hands in the air making Vaishnavi roll her eyes and then chuckle. 

Siddharth looked at the time and it was almost 1pm and it was time for his meeting. he quickly got up and went to his room. he changed into a black suit and went to his meeting. 

5pm in the evening... 

avneet was just roaming around the palace with the dream that she saw stuck in her mind. 

"ma'am?" a servant said pulling her out of her thoughts and she looked at him. 

"yea?" 

"sir has sent these two tickets to New York for you and Vaishnavi ma'am. I have given them to Vaishnavi ma'am and now this is yours" he said as he handed her the plane ticket and then went from there. avneet looked at the ticket and felt the same pang she felt the first time she saw the ticket when she was leaving. but this time, it was going to be different.