'Her Train'

Nobody's pov: 

he clutched on to the paper and smirked, he saw that there were about 4 rooms in this hallway and not gonna lie, the hallway looked pretty scary. he quietly exited the hallway, and found two new hallways, he looked up and saw there were numbers written on the walls. he quickly took out the map and searched the numbers of the hallways. he found out that the weapons room is the second hallway so he went in that one. 

when he entered that hallway, he saw a man with gun and as soon as the man saw siddharth, he was about to shoot him but siddharth shot him first and the guy fell down. 

"thankgod it has a silencer on it" he said while looking at his gun. he walked further and saw the first room which was open, and it was the weapons room. luckily, no one was inside it. siddharth went inside and locked the room. 

"these guys are f*cked now" he smirked while looking around the room. 

he took of his shirt and wore a bullet proof vest and then wore his shirt back

he took of his shirt and wore a bullet proof vest and then wore his shirt back. then he also wore a tactical vest on top to put all the bullets and grenades and smoke bombs in and it was also bullet proof. 

he got himself all geared up and selected the 2 best guns which were present there and put a lot of bullets of them in his vest

he got himself all geared up and selected the 2 best guns which were present there and put a lot of bullets of them in his vest. he also attached a silencer on them. he put one gun around his shoulder and the other one was in his hands. he took out the map and figured out a plan on how to get out of here. 

"hm, my plan is simple, kill whoever comes in my way, and get out of here." he muttered to himself and sighed before opening the door and making his way to the exit of the hallway. Now his only goal right now was to get out of this place and get to the palace as soon as possible because his country is going to blow up if he didn't hurry.

He shot everyone who got in his way and when he was only a few meters away from the exit, someone hit his head from behind.

"f*ck" he muttered as his vision started to get really blurry and he fell down with a thud.

                              ****

Siddharth tried to open his eyes but instead groaned out loud as his head was killing him. He tried to move his hand to touch his head but when he opened his eyes, he realized he was tied up to a chair with a rope.