'the contract'

Nobody's pov:

she left his hand and he made a confused face but then smiled when he saw her comparing her hands to his. 

"your hands are so big!" she exclaimed with wide eyes and he chuckled. he took his eyes off the road and looked at their hands. her hands literally were the half the size compared to his and he found that so cute. 

"your hands are literally bigger than my face!" she said as she brought her face close to his hand and he laughed. 

"we're almost here, look" he pointed at the restaurant and her eyes widened, 

"wow" 

"you should see his hotels, they are amazing" he said as he parked his car in the parking lot

"you should see his hotels, they are amazing" he said as he parked his car in the parking lot. he looked in the back mirror and saw around 25 cars were also getting parked. he turned of his car and took out the key and forwarded it towards avneet. 

she looked at it and made a confused face, "what?" 

"can you keep it in your cross body bag?" 

she nodded and took it from him and kept it safely in her bag. They both got out and avneet went to his side of the car.

"stay with me alright? don't go anywhere alone" he said to her seriously and she vigorously nodded her head. he patted her head, "good" and she pushed his hand off with a disgusted face which made him laugh. 

"lets go avneetay, I will show you how amazing I am" faisal said to avneet while smirking as he reached them and avneet rolled her eyes, 

"you're still annoying" 

siddharth chuckled when he saw faisal glare at her, "facts" 

"come on losers, lets just get done with this shit" ritika said as she hit faisals shoulder and he winced. 

"I want to go home" manjul whined as he stomped his feet on the ground and ritika rolled her eyes, 

"you're such a big fat baby" 

manjul rolled his eyes but smirked, "I can surely tell you as a fact that I am not 'fat', but if you still don't believe me, then I can prove it to you" 

everyone looked at ritika and there was a little shade of pink on her cheeks, "what the hell is going on?" everyone shouted with wide eyes and ritika cleared her throat, 

"nothing! I swear, nothing is going on! this guy is just stupid, you know that! faisu! show me that f*cking restaurant of yours because I am f*cking hungry!" she shouted at faisal in the end and he flinched, 

"relax! come, I'll show you" he put his hands up in surrender and then they both went towards the restaurants entrance. 

"wait, where are vaishu and abhishek?" avneet asked as she made a confused face. they looked over to abhisheks car and saw abhishek resting his back on his car and both of his arms were wrapped around vaishnavi's waist, leaving no space between them.