'a softie'

Nobody's pov:

Siddharth finally reached the palace and parked his car in the garage. he went inside the lift and it went upwards. after a few seconds, the doors opened and the first thing he saw was the queen scolding a boy who looked like he was about to cry. he his eyes shifted to avneet who was standing behind the queen, with a bored expression on her face. 

Siddharth chuckled as he moved towards them. 

"I put it on the sofa and when I checked the cameras, you were the last one there!" she shouted at him and the boy flinched. he looked liked he was barely 16 years old.  

"mother, did you catch him stealing your phone?" Siddharth asked his mother as he reached them and she shook her head. "then he didn't steal it" 

"and how do you know that?" she asked raising her eye brow at him,

"because your phone is with me, I picked it up from the sofa because it was just laying there. I was supposed to give it back to you but I forgot" he said and their eyes widen. 

"see, I told you, nobody listens to me" avneet exclaimed to the queen while throwing her hands in the air

"have you looked at yourself? who would believe you? you look like a 12 year old" she replied while rolling her eyes. 

"rude" avneet muttered and Siddharth chuckled but agreed and took out his mothers phone from his back pocket and gave it to her. 

"thief" she muttered and snatched it away from him and went away from there. 

"don't worry kid, I'll give you a bonus" he said to the boy and he smiled at him. then he looked at avneet, "let me change into comfortable clothes, then come down in my office after 10 minutes, we'll work on the presentation and I have to check this stupid contract" 

she nodded but then groaned, "but I have to studyyyy" 

"no problem, you can study there, trust me when I say that place is the most peaceful place in the entire palace" he said and she nodded again. he went from there and made way towards his room. he went inside and took off his coat and placed it on his bed. he took a quick shower and got changed into 'comfortable clothes'. 

he went out of his room and went to the basement

he went out of his room and went to the basement. he entered his office and found avneet sitting on the sofa with her legs crossed and was wearing huge reading glasses which were resting on her nose. she was wearing a white crop top with bugs bunny pajamas. she looked up at him and laughed. 

"these are your 'comfortable clothes?' you have a weird taste in clothes man" she said while laughing, 

"what? I think they are nice. plus I don't have much variety in comfortable clothes, so I have to work with these" 

she dramatically gasped "then you need to go shopping! what's a life without shopping!?" 

"a good life, I hate shopping" he said while making a disgusted face in the end and she rolled her eyes. he went and sat on his seat and she also got up from her place and sat opposite to him.