'did they or did they not?'

Avneets pov:

I swear to god, I will kill this vaishu, oh yea what did she say, 'avneet, you know that I am better at this stuff' or something like that right? but whatever, she said something maybe similar to this, but the point is something else. if she would've just stuck to my plan and would've just listened to me for ONCE, then I am so sure we would've been out of this place by now. 

oh you're asking what was my plan? oh nothing special, it just absolutely did NOT include a lot of parkour and it totally was not based on the movie, Charlie's Angels. but lets come to the current situation right now, vaishu and I have been walking and walking for the past I don't even remember how many minutes, and for some reason, the house isn't COMING.

"what did you say about my happiness getting us into trouble?" I said raising my eyebrow at her and she nervously laughed, 

"hahahahahahaha, what did I say? I don't actually remember" 

"your memory is kind of bad huh when it comes to these types of things?" I said and sarcastically laughed and she shut up, "sometimes Ms Kaur, listen to me"  

"Baby, you said that we would have to go to the roof and then zipline from there, and if I am not wrong, I don't think that's possible" she replied and I nodded, well she is kind of right, oh shit what is happening to me. I looked up and saw that we have arrived, 

"see, it only took us 20 minutes to get back" she cheered happily and I blankly stared at her, 

"yea only 20 minutes to go and 20 minutes to come back, so in total of 40 minutes and 2 pairs of broken legs later" I also cheered sarcastically and then went inside, god I wasn't really lying about my legs, my legs are literally broken! I limped towards my room and went inside, I smelled my hoodie and it didn't really smelled 'nice', so I really needed a shower. 

and for that I will need new clothes to wear which I don't really have right now. oh yea Ritika said that if I needed clothes I can go to her. I went outside of my room, 

"hey listen, where is Ritika's room?" I stopped a person and asked her this, 

"oh she just left for some kind of work, wont be back until 3 or 4 days" the person said and went from there, 

"ughhh, It was fine if I didn't have a phone, It was fine when I got caught sneaking out, but It is NOT fine right now, please goddddddd I really want to take a showerrrr." I mumbled and grumpily went back inside my room and shut the door. can I wear this hoodie even after taking a shower? then what the hell is the point of even taking a shower? ugh. 

I fell on the bed with a thug. should I ask prince for clothes? but how will he have girls clothes? Maybe he does? but it is his responsibility because HE kidnapped me, so yes, I will ask him for clothes.

I confidently stood up and confidently made way towards his room. his room was easy to remember where it is because it was in the hall which was just right beside mine. 

I reached his room and knocked on his door. after a few seconds he opened the door. 

"yes?" 

"I need clothes" I confidently said, 

"then go to Ritika" he replied and was about to close the door when I put my hand on the door,

"I was going to but she has gone out due to some work I think" 

he sighed "then what do you want me to do?" 

I shrugged, "I don't know, just get me clothes" 

he sighed again and fully opened the door and let me in, I went inside and the thing that I noticed was that his room was very different from others, like it was modern and classy but it was not over the top.