'Mother!!'

10 minutes later....

Nobody's pov:

"by the way, do you know the way back?" she asked while raising her eye brow at him and he rolled his eyes,

"obviously, I asked the beachs directions from the gas station guy and also the way back from him, so relax" and she nodded. they both sat in comfortable silence and then avneet smiled,

"I know you let me win" she said out of the blue which caught him off guard,

"pff, w-what are you talking about?" he stammered a little and kept his gaze fixed at the road to avoid looking at her,

"when we arm wrestled, I know you let me win in the end" she smiled again as she crisscrossed her legs to sit comfortably on her seat.

he cleared his throat and tightened his grip on the steering wheel "ehm, I didn't do that, I always play fair. you must've misunderstood me" and she chuckled,

"okay, cool" she replied simply while smiling, "oh by the way, your knuckles are turning blue"

he made a confused face, "what?"

"prince, your knuckles are turning blue" she pointed at his hands and smirked a little in the end. when he looked at his hands, he quickly loosened his grip on the steering wheel and turned red in embarrassment.

"why'd you lose on purpose?" she asked in a soft voice and he sighed while smiling,

"you look cute when you jump up and down in happiness and if winning makes you happy, then I don't care if I lose because after losing to you, l win your heart, just like I did right at this moment" he goofily smiled in the end which actually won her heart.

she chuckled as she blushed, "that you did" she simply replied.

'its true, you won my heart and I won at life' she thought while staring at him. she leaned back on her seat and slowly, her eyelids started to feel heavy and after a few minutes, she fell asleep in that not quite comfortable position.

"princess, you should eat something, you didn't even eat the snacks-" he stopped talking when he looked at her sleeping face and an unknown smile appeared on his face, "I may lose to you in everything, but I am sure I won at life" and then intertwined his pinky finger with hers and he also started to slowly caress it.

20 minutes later.....

after about 20 to 25 minutes, they reached the house and Siddharth parked the car in front of the house. he looked over at avneet,

"should I wake her up?" he whispered to himself and then smiled after he saw her peaceful sleeping face so without any hesitation, he got out of the car and went to her side. he opened the passenger seats door and very gently picked her up bridal style. he closed the cars door with his foot and then checked to see if she had woken up or not and gladly she did not but instead, she hooked her arms around his neck and also buried her face in the crook of his neck.

he looked at her face and then lightly chuckled, "I am so screwed" and then shook his head. after that, he made way towards the main door and somehow knocked on the door, no no, let me correct that, he literally kept hitting his leg on the door. after about 5 minutes, a very tired manjul opened the door, who's hair were sticking out in all directions and was wearing a black sleeveless tank top and white shorts.

"get the f*ck out of my way!" Siddharth whisper shouted at him and manjul rolled his eyes but got out of his way.

Siddharth entered the living room to go up the staircase with avneet in his arms and in the living room, he saw his entire family (including ritika and Jannat) sleeping in very uncomfortable position all over the huge white sofa.