'pacemaker'

Nobody's pov: 

siddharth finally reached the hospital and got out. he rushed towards avneets side and opened her door, he gently picked her up bridal style and ran inside the hospital. the doctors quickly came towards him and said to put avneet on the gurney. he did as they said and they all took avneet in the emergency room and told siddharth to wait outside. 

he agreed and sat in the waiting area. after a few minutes, everyone came running towards him, 

"what happened? what did the doctor say?" vaishnavi asked him as soon as they reached him, 

he sighed, "I don't know, they just took her in the emergency room and told me to wait here" 

"f*ck" Abhishek muttered and they all sat down on the metal bench which was attached to the wall. 

"vaishu, how did she faint?" faisal asked her, 

"a reporter asked her question and I think she fainted because of that" 

"what did they ask her?" manjul asked while gritting his teeth, 

"I don't remember, something about dad and the protest against her or something like that" she replied in a low voice and he nodded. 

12 minutes later...

3 doctors came out of the emergency room and everyone stood up and went to him, 

"what happened?" everyone asked him, 

"we are trying to figure out by doing some test and all, but her heart rate is very low, her pulse rate is 49 which is very low and not normal at all. we will tell you what happened to her after the results come" and then they all went back inside. 

they all sighed and sat back down on the bench, 

"why the f*ck did we force her to go that f*cking award function" ritika said and took her head in her hands but they all just stayed quiet, after a few seconds they heard sniffling sounds, they saw Vaishnavi had tears in her eyes threatening to spill out. ritika tightly hugged her, "shh its okay" 

1 hour later.....

the doctors came out and again everyone rushed towards them, 

"look, it was good that you guys brought her here in time or else it would've been not good. basically her heart beat suddenly dropped and her pulse rate got very very low and she fainted due to that, in small words she had bradycardia." he explained and the shock was visible on everyone's face. 

"what caused this?" Abhishek asked the doctor and his voice cracked a little bit in the end, sure they all just met each other a few days back but in that mean time, they all bonded so good and had fun because they all never new the exact feeling of actually having fun.

"it can be be caused by many things, maybe Heart disorder present at birth, maybe a complication of heart surgery. and maybe she was born with it, but I want to ask, did she ever take drugs?" 

Vaishnavi looked down and sniffed "she never did drugs, but she ate a lot of medicines, like antidepressants and some medicines that gets rid of anxiety or something like that but a lot of the things that you said were true" everyone looked at her in a little bit of shock but she just stayed quiet. 

the doctor sighed and avoided that topic "antidepressants are not very good for heart patients, that is one of the reasons that caused this" the doctor said 

"but it can be cured, right?" ritika asked as she quickly wiped a tear which fell from her eye. 

the doctor sighed " I will suggest a pace maker, basically a pacemakers are implanted to help control your heartbeat. They can be implanted temporarily to treat a slow heartbeat after a heart attack, surgery or medication overdose. Or they can be implanted permanently to correct a slow or irregular heartbeat or, in some people, to help treat heart failure but......... it can be very costly"