'hello, beautiful'

Nobody's pov: 

Siddharth and avneet finally reached home and as soon as he got out of the lift, the king and queen attacked both of them with questions.

"what took you so long?"

"are you both badly injured?"

"avneet, are you okay?"

"Siddharth, you should've taken care of her!" the queen lightly hit him on the arm and his eyes widen.

"she shouldn't have came in the first place!" he exclaimed and they both nodded in agreement.

"are you both okay now?" the king asked both of them and they both nodded.

"yup, we are awesome! Just got a few stitches on the leg because prince shot me" she casually said while smiling and both of their eyes widen.

Siddharth hit his forehead, "I am very tired so I am going to sleep, we'll talk later" and then he went from there.

The king and queen still looked very shocked and she laughed, "chill people" and then hugged both of them for a second at the same time and then sighed, "hah, I missed you both" she pulled away while sheepishly smiling as she patted both of their shoulders and then went from there. they watched her go with a shocked and kind of a happy expression on their faces. 

Avneets pov:

why am I not freaking out that I almost got freaking shot! I don't even know why, but it doesn't seem like a big deal to me now. It's really weird.

1 week later....

avneet was in her room, getting ready because Siddharth told her that the queen, king, Abhishek and himself are going to pick up the king and queen of Germany from the airport. and as she was his assistant, he asked her to go as well. so she started to get ready. also, doctor had removed avneets stitches and now her wound was just healing. 

she took a last glance at herself in the mirror then smiled. "okay, I am finally ready" she wore her sunglasses and went out of her room.

 "okay, I am finally ready" she wore her sunglasses and went out of her room

when she exited the hallway, she saw Vaishnavi making way towards her.

"hey! I was quite bored so I asked Abhishek if I could come as well and now, I am going!" she said excitedly and clapped her hands in the end which made avneet chuckle.

"its been ages since I saw you looking like a human" avneet replied while smirking and Vaishnavi glared at her.