'princey'

Avneets pov:

ok so I have decided something, which is very shocking as I am super duper indecisive, but whatever, that is a whole another topic. so back to the topic, I have decided that I will wait for vaishu to come here, then we both will figure out how to get out of here. because maybe, in some ways that I don't understand, some how she is kind of more smarter than me but that doesn't mean that I ain't smart. I can be smart but then I don't wanna steal the spot light.  

its been 3 to 4 hours since my head made contact with that arrogant snobs, stupid door. and since that my head has been throbbing with pain. I looked at my face in the mirror and saw a huge bump on my beautiful head. ughhhhhh, I hate this. I went out of my room to get some ice for my head. as I was walking down the hall, I looked down as I rubbed my head cause it was paining a LOT. 

THUMP!!!!

owwwwwwww, where did this wall come from?????? my noseeeeee, I am so sure I am getting a nose bleed today. but where did that wall come from? and how did I suddenly end up on the ground? I looked up and saw that the 'thing' that I was calling a wall wasn't actually a wall, it was a human. a human with no face expression and no emotion at all. damn he's tall.

"I think you really need glasses" 

"huh, jokes on you, I already have glasses" I replied with a scoff, yea I know my answer was a burn on myself, shut up now. 

"then I guess you need to get your eyes changed because glasses apparently aren't enough for you" he said and stepped back as he brushed his hands on his suit like he was cleaning it because I, apparently leave germs where ever I go. 

"mememememe" I mocked him, not because I had nothing savage to reply back, just because my head hurts too much. yea that's the only reason. I got up and went close to his face, well after getting on my tippy toes. "if I get a nose bleed because of you and your door or if my brain gets damaged, I'll make sure you'll pay" I said in a threatening voice which went unnoticed by him and he didn't even blink, is he even alive? 

"yea sure, but first, tell your daddy to pay me back, then we'll see" and then he went from there, yea sure I'd tell him, if he listened to me. and shit! I forgot to ask him his name and where this place is, god not againnnnn. 

I continued my journey to find an ice pack for my head and now, thanks to that alien, for my nose as well. 

15 mins later.....

I am so lost. like here I am, standing in the middle of this luxurious entrance i think,

 like here I am, standing in the middle of this luxurious entrance i think,

and by now I am so sure that this is a palace and these people are royal. it took me a time to figure this out but its okay. there are like a million of people working here and there in a hurry and the weird part is that they all are wearing suits. I mean is there a dress code or something like that?