'the Contract Part 2'

4 am at night.....

nobodys pov:

it was around 4 am at night and almost everyone was sleeping. 'almost' is the key word. siddharth came back a few hours ago but didn't talk to anyone and just went in the guest room. avneet was obviously sleeping in her room when she heard someone knock on her door. after a few minutes of continuous knocking, she finally woke up and sat up grumpily.

"what is everyones problem!!!" she whined as she got up, wore her glasses and made way towards the door while stomping her feet on the ground. "WHAT?" she shouted as soon as she opened the door and the person flinched,

"relax! its me"

she cleared her vision and then saw that it was siddharth. she rolled her eyes "oh look, who is in the mood of talking again"

he sighed, "look, I am sorry that I lost control and got really mad but I couldn't help it and plus, he deserved much worse"

"you almost beat him to his death!!!!" she exclaimed throwing her hands in the air,

"unluckily that 'almost' came in between" he muttered and clenched his jaw and she glared at him,

"I heard that"

he sighed as he stepped a little closer to her, "listen princess, he touched you inappropriately and without your consent and that was a more than enough reason for me to kill him" he softly said as he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and then caressed her cheek softly with his thumb. she looked up at him and met the most beautiful hazel eyes she had ever seen and when he saw her give him that adorable little smile, he visibly relaxed and smiled back.

"wait, what are you wearing?" she asked out of the blue while chuckling a little bit as she saw what he was wearing and he came out of his 'wonderland'.

(yup, he ain't wearing the glasses)

he looked down at his clothes, "what? mother bought it in New York

he looked down at his clothes, "what? mother bought it in New York. I think I quite like it, its really comfortable. I think I'll start wearing these types of clothes now" he goofily smiled in the end which melted her heart.

"and what about the chain?" she asked while smirking, secretly checking him out as well.

"oh, it was in the bag, so I decided to wear it" he replied with the same cute goofy smile but then in a second his smile turned in to a smirk when he caught her checking him out. he slipped his hand around her waist and yelped in surprise as she collided with his chest. her face turned red in a second but luckily her open hair were covering her face and she was looking down. he used his other hand and put it under her chin and made her look up at him. he moved her hair from her face and saw that her eyes were shut and her face was red. he lightly chuckled, "you can check me out princess, I don't take taxes for it, especially not from my girl" he smirked when he saw her face get even redder, "open your eyes, princess" he whispered in her ear which sent shivers down her spine and she quickly shook her head making him chuckle again. "last warning, princess" he warned while smiling as he admired her face and she again nervously shook her head. he smiled as he started kissing all over her face and she immediately opened her eyes and started giggling.