'siddharth'

at 8pm.....

Nobody's pov: 

the plane landed and they all got off, they exited the airport and got in their cars which they parked in the VIP parking and made way towards the palace. after an hour, they finally reached the palace and parked their cars in the garage and went inside. 

Siddharth had the stuff with him so he decided to first freshen up and then give them to her. he went to his room and without even closing the door, he took out the burnt diary and placed it on his side table. he cleaned the picture a little bit and put it in his drawer so that he can give it to her later. he took off his coat and threw it on the chair as he flopped down the bed sideways with shoes still on.  

"damn I am so tired" he muttered as his eye lids started to get heavy and he didn't even know when sleep took over him. 

Avneet's pov: 

it has probably been I don't know maybe almost a day since, prince, Abhishek, manjul and faisu had gone to New York. I think its 8pm or something like that and I was hella hungry and the queen had told me the dinner is about to get served so I should go down. you know, I really don't like calling her 'queen', I mean dude, it sounds so formal, I know I say that about everything but still. but what can I do? I really don't wanna make her mad, she seems kinda scary though. 

I was trying to make my way towards the dining room and guess what? I was lost, again. like no matter how much I roam around the house, I can never learn the directions to anywhere, its annoying! I was just walking down a random hall when I saw a door was open, avneet respect people's property, don't look, don't look, don't look, oh its prince's room, then its fine, hehe. 

I sneak peaked inside the room and saw he was sleeping across the bed side ways on his stomach, with shoes still on, and he was still in formal clothes. should I go in and wake him up? no, I mean he just came back and it must've been tiring.

I quietly went inside, why the heck am I doing this? yes I am doing this because my name means 'invade other people's privacy and especially invade your kidnappers privacy' (note the sarcasm). I went towards him and poked his shoulder to see if he is sleeping or not? god avneet of course he is sleeping, he ain't acting or something like that. 

I stared at his face, how the heck does he have longer and thicker and prettier eyelashes than me? and how the hell does this white dress shirt he is wearing perfectly hugs his back muscles and his biceps- oh god avneet shut the hell up!!!!!

Throwing all the sinful thoughts away from my head which are probably going to make me end up in hell. Should I just leave him like this? Like I don't know, should I? Should I wake him up and tell him to sleep properly? Nah, he'll probably shout at me for waking him up and then telling him to sleep again, so lets just drop that idea.

so what should I dooo??? I looked over to his side table, and saw a burnt book on it. I made a confused face as I stood up straight. I know I shouldn't snoop around butttttttt............ I can't help it okay? and a little investigation wouldn't hurt anybody, right? I went near his side table and picked up the burnt book, I don't know why but this book gave me a familiar feeling. a bad familiar feeling.