'the things'

Nobody's pov:

avneet was roaming around the house because she was hella bored. it had been 2 hours since her last encounter with 'princey' and she was so excited to get her phone, head phones and etc. she was walking down an unknown hall, when she heard someone banging on the door from inside. she made a confused face and opened the door, and completely regretted afterwards.

A hand came out of no where and hit on her right on her nose.

"owwwwwwwwww" she cried out loud and sat on the ground, and stared crying out of no where. the person fully opened the door, and when she saw avneet, her eyes widen.

"AVNEET?" the person shouted in shock, avneet looked up with her teary eyes,

"VAISHU" she happily shouted and stood up, not even caring that her nose was bleeding a little bit. she literally jumped on vaishnavi and hugged her as hard can she can. but vaishnavi was too shocked to even move, after a few minutes she finally hugged her back and smiled.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" vaishnavi shouted and avneet chuckled, they both went inside and closed the door, avneet told her what happened and how she got 'accidently kidnapped'

"so you are telling me that when I told you to go on a walk with me, but I couldn't come with you, and then you disappeared for freaking 10 hours, and almost gave me a freaking heart attack, you got kidnapped in that process" she said with wide eyes and avneet laughed, "so basically its my fault that you got kidnapped"

"noooooo, it isn'tttttttttt"

vaishnavi looked down in guilt, obviously still thinking its her fault. avneet was about to say something but their door burst opened, and revealed a very angry looking siddharth, but he sighed in relief as soon as he saw them, correction, as soon as he saw 'avneet'

Avneet looked at him and made a confused face, "hey Dwayne Johnson, why are you so angry?" she asked and chuckled in the end.

"nothing, your stuff is in your new room. ritika, show her new room to her" he said to a girl who was standing beside him and then went from there. she nodded and went towards them.

"hey, I am ritika badiani" she said while smiling and forwarded her hand towards them. they both shook it,

"hey, I am vaishnavi kaur, and this is my sister, avneet kaur"

"ohhhhh, so you're the daughters of the father that isn't paying the money back" she said while chuckling, "oh well its nice to meet you"

they both smiled at her, "okay so, I am supposed to show avneet her new room, and he also told me to take you both shopping, because he got too confused when he tried to do it" she said while laughing "okay, so lets go?" she asked avneet and she got up.

"vaishu listen, after ritika is done showing me the room, I'll come back here, until then, take a shower please, you look disgusting" avneet said the last line while smirking and vaishnavi threw a pillow at her direction. they all laughed and ritika and avneet went out of there.

"hey listen, why was the prince mad earlier?" she asked ritika as they made way towards her new room. ritika laughed

"he thought that you ran away" she said and paused for a second, "wait, you call him prince?"

avneet laughed "yea, we made a deal, I like it and plus it annoys him"

"I am so shocked that he lets you call him that, he hates it when people do" ritika said and avneet nodded,

"I know, that's why I do it"

they both talked a little and then they finally reached her new room and as soon as they entered it, avneets eyes widen.