'the horse'

Avneet's pov:

oh god where the heck is this light coming from???? and where the heck am I? I properly opened my eyes and looked here there. I smiled as I remembered my conversation with him last night. 

my smile grew wider as I removed the comforter off of me. wait, where did this pillow and comforter come from? ugh whatever, but where is prince? I got up from my place and exited his office and went towards the lift. I reached the ground floor and got out. the first thing I saw was that everything was getting decorated, but why? 

is today someone's birthday? 

I stopped a random worker, "hey, where is prince?" 

"which one?" 

I rolled my eyes, "siddharth" 

"he is out in the field" she replied and then went away from there. I opened my hair because they were literally looking like a mess. I made way towards the field and saw him riding a very beautiful white horse. I didn't know he had a horse! 

I think he saw me because he turned his horse in my direction and was coming towards me. 

"good morning Dr. psycho!" he said as he reached me, 

I chuckled, "is this going to be a thing now?" 

he shrugged, "maybe yes, maybe no" 

"I never knew you had a horse" 

"I never had the chance to tell you, and plus, you never asked" he replied while smiling and jumped down. "have you ever ridden a horse?" 

"nope, I was always too scared" I replied honestly and he chuckled, 

"well, then lets get rid of your sacredness. Aida, this is Dr. psycho" he introduced me to the horse and I laughed and then he looked at me, "Dr. psycho, this is Aida" 

"hey, Aida!" I said cheerfully. 

prince looked around, "where is he?" 

"where is who?" I asked, 

"my horse person" 

I laughed out loud, "you have a horse person?" 

he looked at me with confusion, "yes, they wash my horse, feed her, take care of her and everything" I shook my head while laughing, "I need him to find the equipment which we use to get on a horse, it attaches to the saddle, I don't need it so I don't really know where I put it but you will need it to get on her" he said looking here and there he sighed and bent down and put his hand near my knees. 

"what are you doing?" I asked while making a confused face, 

"you want to ride the horse and I can't find my horse person so we have to improvise" he said looking up at me and I smiled, 

"are you sure? I mean your hands are gonna get dirty" 

he softly chuckled, "Dr. psycho, my hands are not going to get dirty, so don't think that much" 

I hesitantly nodded and put my one feet on his hand and as a reflex my hand automatically went to his shoulder to use it as a support and I sat on the horse. wow this is so high. 

"okay, I am not scared, I am not scared, I am not scared" I chanted with my eyes closed, saying the exact opposite of what I was feeling. I heard him chuckle as I felt someone jump up on the horse and sat behind me. I slowly opened my eyes and turned my face to find prince's face inches away from mine. 

'damn he has beautiful eyes' 

my eyes shifted to his jawline, 

'how in the world is his jawline so perfect?'