Chapter Ten: A Drama Thirsty Hoe

Cole's POV

"So he just... took your sucker?" Brian asked with a look of dismay on his face.

"Yes, he just grabbed it from my hand and popped that shit into his mouth. You know how disgusting that is?" I asked, shuddering in disgust slightly.

"Okay first off all, I saw you throat fucking that one guy with your tongue so your concerns make no sense. And second of all, He just took the sucker from your mouth?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Brian. You're supposed to be smart, stop making me repeat myself. Yes, he took the sucker, but it's like... if he wanted another sucker he could've just gone to the fucking gas station he didn't have to take mine." I clenched my jaw, "I should hit him."

It was the next day, Brian and I were in silence when he suddenly asked me what happened after I walked away to the bedroom with that guy and came out literally half a second later.

I didn't explain that, that's irrelevant. People are allowed to say no, that wasn't what bothered me. What I did delve into, was the fact that???? Fucking Nathaniel???? Rich ass mother fucker???? Took my fucking sucker????

What if I wanted that? Huh? That would've been fucking rude.

"What was the point in giving me a sucker if he was going to take it?" I all but whined.

Oh, oh. Look. It's Cole, the whiny ass baby who doesn't shut up. Oh he's so annoying. Well he also got his fucking sucker taken away by a guy who bites them, so it's justified.

That gave off major 'I'm 11 so shut the fuck up' vibes.

"Wait. What were you guys talking about before hand?" Brian asked, with slightly crinkled eyebrows.

"Nothing of importance." I dismissed truthfully before deciding against it. "Actually. I'll spill the tea. So apparently Mr. Cornstalk has a crush. Or..." I trailed before waving my hand, "Something of the sorts."

"Wait he has a crush?" Brian asked.

I groaned, "Jesus Brian, I think you're glitching. You keep repeating every damn thing I say." I pointed a finger at him accusingly.

"Dude. Shut up. Nathaniel has a crush?" He asked for clarification.

I ran a hand through my hair. "Well that's not technically what he said. But it's like... the wattpad version of Harry Potter. Ya know?"

He frowned, "No."

Jesus Christ this guy could be as dull as the knifes my kinky ex used on me.

"Shut up before I lick your tit, Brian." I rubbed at my nose, "You know exactly what I'm talking about."

He huffed a laugh, "Okay I do. But explain what you mean, how was it different? What did he say?"

I looked at him with narrowed eyes. "You sound desperate for the tea, bitch." I slowly grinned before tuck I got my hair behind my ears with both hands. "And you're lucky I'm a clumsy slut, cause I'm about to spill." Yikes, that was cringe.