Chapter Thirty-eight: Laughing Til It Hurts With Tree Top

Chapter thirty-eight: Laughing Til It Hurts With Tree Top
Cole's POV

"Hey." Nathaniel said, following me back to Brian's room. "How do you feel?" 

I didn't go to school the day after my parents came to pay me an unwelcomed visit. 

I wanted to, and I told Brian that he would have to deal with me going through his cute little duck boxer-briefs if he wanted me to stay so badly. But he refused to let me go and eventually he grabbed his keys, waved at me and left. 

Of course I had to pull out the boxer-briefs and send him a picture of them, to let him know that I wasn't threatening him, I was promising him. 

But besides laugh at his cute little panties, that's all I did. 

I laid around for the rest of the day, took some expired sleeping medicine I found in his cabinets that made you drowsy, and slept most of the day away. 

Nathaniel came over a little bit after school ended, Brian was out with his girlfriend. 

I yawned in response to Nathaniel's answer, "Alright." i said, even though I had slept the whole day away, I still felt tired. 

I put it down to sleeping too much. 

"What'd you do all day? Must've been boring without your phone." 

"You have no idea. I even thought of using Brian's computer to pull up an assortment of porn videos. I mean, I had the place all to myself, even though I didn't have headphones, it's not like anyone would hear." I shrugged, "But I didn't - not because I felt bad or anything - but that dudes password is like nineteen letters long and I'm pretty sure it's some stupid german word." 

"Why would he set his password as a german word?" 

I laughed, "Okay, so, one time Brian let me borrow his ipad, all fun in games right? But the thing was, it was locked and Brian promised me that he would slave to my every need if I managed to guess it right." 

Nathaniel tilted his head, "Did you guess it right?" 

I help up three fingers, "Three separate times too. He's always been a fan of the word passwords instead of the number ones. So I had to guess any word out of every language there was. You know what he put for each password?" 

"What?" 

"The first one was Max - that's Brian's middle name. The second one was my name - don't ask me why he chose that one, maybe he was trying to be funny. And the third one..." I trailed, laughing a bit, "He chose apple." 

Nathaniel laughed, "Out of all the words, he picked those?" 

"Look, the guy might be smarter than me, but he's definitely not the brightest bulb in the chandelier." 

"He could've keyboard smashed." Nathaniel said, patting my thigh for me to scoot over, situating himself next to me on the bed. 

"That was against the rules. He wasn't allowed to do anything that wasn't a word, or use any numbers. But, there was literally no restriction on any of the languages, and I know that dude learned at least one thing from his three years of French class."