Planned Characters: The S-Class

Lanre Aeson

Appearance: He has light green hair that has a small braid to the side and soft azure eyes

Appearance: He has light green hair that has a small braid to the side and soft azure eyes. His pointed ears reveal him as an elf, and on his left ear is a glistening red earthen bead.

Role: Capture Target

Race: Elf

Age: 16 (First Year)

Element: Nature (Extremely High) and primarily uses wind.

About: The only heir to House Aeson, and hence Crown Prince of the elves. He's very shy and soft spoken, hiding his nobility when he first got to the Academy. Lanre has escaped to the Academy, running away from the heavy responsibility awaiting him back home because he thinks that he is not fit to rule.

--

Dan Azeal

Appearance: He has long red hair that is tied into a ponytail and sparkling green eyes

Appearance: He has long red hair that is tied into a ponytail and sparkling green eyes. He is presentable most of the time, but not as immaculate as Arius.

Role: Capture Target

Race: Human

Age: 18 (Supposed to be third year but is now a first year)

Element: Fire (Extremely High)

About: He's friendly and outgoing, that charismatic guy that makes friends with everyone everywhere he goes, and can even befriend the coldest of people (*cough* Arius *cough). He has inherited a special House Azeal trait and is known as the 'Dragon Knight', and because of it he was to become heir. Was. He rejected the offer and left the place of heir to his older brother instead. He is not confident that he would be able to do a good job, knowing that he wasn't particularly intelligent nor responsible. Firepower can only get you so far, he understood that much...Arius taught him that much. He's content with simply helping his brother, just as he is content supporting Arius in his efforts by being his aide.