CS: Dan and Arius

Dan Cornelius Azeal, Dragon Knight

Appearance: Emerald green eyes, long red hair he always ties in a simple, slack ponytail

Appearance: Emerald green eyes, long red hair he always ties in a simple, slack ponytail. Looks friendly, is friendly. Pretty boy.

Personality and Backstory: Your typical popular, charismatic, nice guy love interest. Also that best friend of the cold and untrusting Ice Prince at school. If there was one word that can describe him, it would be loyal. Dan would go to the ends of Arraxus, hell and back for his friends and family.

This doesn't mean he's always loyal to the right people.

Dan is the gifted second son of House Azeal, possessing the extremely rare Draconic Bloodline, which is a Celestial blessing. Would have been the heir of House Azeal, but prefers the more carefree life and left the position to his elder brother.

Also, the childhood friend of Arius and Camelia. Being surrounded by many amazing people, he feels inferior to them at times, but tends to ignore himself over other's problem, especially when it comes to Arius and Camelia.

Affinity: Fire (Extremely High) and its evolved form, Lightning (High)

Race: Human

Good Ending: MC manages to help Dan avoid death and they live happily ever after as Lady and Master of House Celeste.

Neutral Ending: Dan leaves, parting with MC on friendly terms. MC becomes the Lady of House Celeste.

Bad Ending #1: Dan dies to Shadow.

Bad Ending #2: Dan dies to Demons trying to protect MC.

Bad Ending #3: Dan dies to Heir Killer.

Bad Ending #4: Dan dies after getting poisoned.

(A side character that got his own route by popular demand. He dies in all routes but his own. And even in his own route, he has alot of death flags...) 

XX

Arius Karias Crawford, Third Prince of Arraxus

Appearance: Well groomed golden hair, cold purple eyes

Appearance: Well groomed golden hair, cold purple eyes. Looks sweet, but isn't. He really isn't. At first.

Personality and Backstory: The cold and prideful love interest that doesn't trust anyone. Extremely independent too.

This is due to his title of Crown Prince being taken by his stepmother, Queen Agathia, and given to one of her sons. Eager to prove and quick to blame himself, he has both an inferiority complex and superiority complex. Also, a sister complex because she reminds Arius heavily of their mother, who had passed on, and father, who is seriously sick.

Arius only trusts his childhood friend Dan and heavily dotes on his younger sister Camelia, reluctant to let anyone else into his heart.

But there's only so much one can do alone...

Arius scares and is disliked by many people, however he is also revered and respected for his powers, talents and intelligence. One of few people in recorded Arraxus history that has higher Affinity to an evolved element.

Affinity: Water (High) and its evolved form, Ice (Extremely High), Arcane (Low)

Arcane Ability: Enhancement of own Magic.

Race: Human

Good Ending: MC marries Arius and becomes the Queen of Arraxus, together they become benevolent rulers.

Neutral Ending: Arius becomes King and MC becomes the Lady of House Celeste. They stay on friendly terms.

Bad Ending #1: Arius gets poisoned and dies.

Bad Ending #2: Arius dies to the Heir Killer

Bad Ending #3: Arius moves onto being a cold-hearted tyrant of Arraxus and executes MC for trying to get in his way.

--

(A/N: Sorry this took slightly longer. There was a glitch in the pictures.)