CS: Lillian Springfield

Lillian Springfield, The Heroine

Appearance: White hair and golden eyes

Appearance: White hair and golden eyes. As sweet as she looks.

Personality and Backstory: Your typical kind, generous, innocent and generally very likeable Heroine. Persistent and brave. Very beautiful too. Also knows how to kick ass when needed, perfect and best human on Arraxus (in my opinion).

An ordinary orphan that was picked to go the Academy after her ability to Heal was discovered. She feels out of place at the Academy, being grounded only by the Capture Targets. People would call Lillian a lowly b**** and a w**** for surrounding herself with such handsome, noble men and not knowing her place despite being a country bumpkin (They called her worse things that).

Eventually, she would be discovered to be the daughter of the Matron of the 'fallen' House Celeste, making her the only one left able to use Light Magic after all Light users died in the demon seige.

Lillian's Light magic makes her a formidable enemy and an eyesore to Demons and she gets entangled in many sinister plots because of that. On top of that, Camelia (A.K.A f***ingb****) constantly tries to kill her, so she has a very hard time trying to stay alive.

Still optimistic though. Still kind, still brave, despite everything.

Affinity: Thought to be just the Healing aspect of water, but is actually Light (Extremely High)

Race: Human

(Take note that it is possible for Lillian to die to the Heir Killer as well. And demons. And assassins. And pitfall traps. And-you get it. A lot. There's no such thing as plot armour in this game.)