CS: Shadow

Shadow Aran, Young Chieftain of House Nebulae

Appearance: Inky black hair and void black eyes

Personality and Backstory: The mysterious, emotionless love interest. Not much is known much about Shadow to the public, except that he's the youngest House Leader in history, taking over the position of Chieftain at age 12. No one knows how, no one knows why.

But then again, House Nebulae has always been mysterious...

The Heroine would discover that his entire family had been killed, by what he doesn't know, but the event had robbed him of his emotions.

Affinity: Dark (Extremely High)

Race: Human.

Good Ending, supposedly: Shadow kills MC, but manages to snap out of it and kills himself as well.

Most fans think this is more of a neutral ending though.

Bad Ending #1: Kills himself out of guilt for killing Dan.

Bad Ending #2: Shadow dies to Arius, who found out he was Dan's killer and kills him.

Bad Ending #3: Shadow gets killed by Heir Killer.

Bad Ending #4: Shadow kills MC after being possessed and continues on to destroy Arraxus.

(Another character with alot of death flags, kinda. Shadow disappears and then turns up dead in all routes but his own. Those who play his route would know it's due to the failed possession of the Evernight, only prevented by MC in his own route.

His route is also considered the hardest in the game, due to how absurd it is to find his meetings and build a relationship with him.)