Half-Hiatus with Indefinite End

So...it has been 5 months almost half a year since I updated and it's this sort of thing...hah. 

There's no one else to blame but myself really for this delay. Wasn't able to get my grades up and now I might not be able to stay in school the next year :')

My last chance is coming at end of December, a final exam, so I have to prepare for it and can't dedicate the time intended to write Til Death Tears Me Apart.

Even if I do make it to next year, it's unlikely that I will have that much time to write either. Major national exam next year to see if I can get in University...yeah. So this book is going to be on a super long hiatus. By then, most of you would have probably forgotten this book haha...

I do have stuff planned out already though...but I want to know what you guys think. If I release sneak peaks of the future and altered past (that I have written) from time to time to make up for my extended absence would that be alright? 

I intend to post the first 'rewrite' snippet on 1st December.  And will try my best to aim for one or two snippet update every month.

TL;DR Still no updates, only mini-ones. Half-hiatus.

I apologise for letting you all down.

Have a good year ahead. 

-X