Baby Aria

Chapter 36

Sarah:

Knock..... knock.....
Finally the long wait is over. Hoping to see her blue eyed  handsome Sarah rushed to the door but instead find a green eyes staring back at her. For a moment  a certain someone's  face flashed in her mind.. And any guess??

To her relief it was an oldman smiling back at her...

"Hello young lady, Goodmorning, My name is George. Mr. Miller send me to pick you." The old man said with a sweet smile..

"Hello George, goodmorning." She greeted  him back.

"Are you ready or do you want me to wait for you?" He questioned.

"No, I'm  all good to go."  with that said she got out of her house and he guided her to the car.

Once inside the car she made herself comfortable. She was too excited  to meet Zayn and his cute little niece.

"Young lady  are you ok there? Shall we leave? " he asked looking through the front mirror...

"Oh yes I'm  all good let's  go and please call me Sarah."  she said with a small smile.

She wasn't in a mood to socialize much so she got her phone. At the sametime she got a message from Kai..

where  are you ? Home or creating trouble for me??..

She rolled her eyes at his questions.. God at times this guy acts like my dad..

I'm home... she texted  back...

My God.. forgive me... but if I tell him the truth he will never let me meet my prince charming in this lifetime.  So, please forgive  me and help me.. pretty please..

Once shooing Kaden out of the chat room she went through  her instagarm account. And there, she find herself every where with a jacked on her head. The pictures brought  instant  smile to her lips and  heat to her face. All those pictures looks wonderful,  their posture, the way Zayn was holding her, pushing those paparazzis away from her, protecting her from the camera eyes, every thing looks so amazing and how she wished her face was not covered with that jacket.

"Mm...Sarah.."

The sudden  call interpreted  her train of thoughts..

"Ah... yes George? What is it?" She asked

" If you don't mind  me  asking.  It's you right,  with my young master." He asked her looking through the mirror.

His sudden question shocked and surprised her at the sametime

Oh lord, how did he know,  my head was coverd with the jacket, then how? And should I tell him the truth or no? If I tell him will it create a problem? Questions  after questions  popped  in her mind.

"So is that silence  a yes" He asked her again which made her eyes wide..

"Ahmmm.. actually it's.." she doesn't  know what to say. She was in a confusion.

" Hey, chill and don't  worry I'm not gonna reveal you. If you are worried  about  that."he said with a smile.

His reply made her visibly  relax.

"Yeah it's me in those  pics."she replied a movement  later.

"But how did you know it was me. I mean my head was covered with a jacket." She questioned  him.

"Well it was a guess.You must be very special for my young master. All these years working with him I  have never seen him  giving this much attention  to a girl. He gave  me special instructions before coming here like be alert of paps. And good  thing that he covered you otherwise  those crazy pap would have covered your house like vultures..." he said  which made her laugh.