Dada and his Sons

Sarah:

I was focused in getting my Kola's ready for our small trip to the park outside the hospital..

Even though we are going out they still have a dull face from crying earlier.

To make them smile I started tickling them both. That's when I heard a knock on the door. Thinking it's Vin I turn around to say come in only to meet a green eyed rude jerk staring back at me with a smile, as if he is so happy to see me..

Now what does he want. Is he here for another round of yelling. Then this time I will yell back at him.

"May I come in??" He asked

Why?? No don't come in. You are not welcomed here, just please go back to where you came from. I want to say this but some how i said a come in..

My Kolas got excited seeing their dada and starting jumping up and down on the bed yelling dada...

He greeted my Kolas with a hug and they said about going to park...

Upon hearing we are leaving for park he started questioning me about why we are going at night...

So I explained him how stubborn his boys are and he turn towards them to make them drop their plan to leave for park by saying it's too late to visit park and so on

But my stubborn Kola's convinced their dada with their cute please...

He got my jello Kola and was about to place him in stroller but before that he got stopped by the baby, saying he wants me to carry him..

See this stroller became useless once they got me.They want me to carry them around. And I practically became their stroller...

He had both his hands up for me and I got him in my hand and upon seeing this my mayo Kola started yelling at me to pick him up aswell.

You guys must be thinking how I can identify them now..

Well after a long time of observation and calculation I came to a conclusion that....
There eye color is not the same even though it looks green just like their dad but up close there is a slight diffrence and same goes with their height.There is difference in them.

I know that's a plain stupid reasoning but that's all I find in them.

Anyway I gave a kiss to my mayo baby and as expected my jello baby announced he wants one too so I gave him a sweet kiss on his forehead.

And I saw their dad got a dreamy expression on his face. Well what's up with that stupid expression.

Now that both Kola's placed themselves in my hand how will I take their stroller.So I asked them to sit in the stroller but they both denied it immediately.

I tried convincing them by saying with stroller they can carry their toys to the park. And that did work. They agreed to sit in the stroller and I placed them both in their stroller.

"So can we leave for park." I asked them

And both of them yelled a yes in excitement...

I pushed the stroller to the front door without saying a word to the rude jerk. But when I rechead the door I had second thoughts.

I don't know why but I asked him if he want's to join us.

I thought he will say no because of his condition. I mean he just got out of coma and still got bandages on head and hand..

But to my surprise upon hearing my question a ghost like smile spread on his face and without skipping a beat he said yes and started following us to the park.