Accident

Chapter 3

Kaden (Jon Kortajarena)🔝

Sarah:

Today I officially completed my third year of dietitian...
(applause.........applause...........)

Just as what Kaden said we didn't have to go to collage. Nothing special happend. And only 7 or 8 where present. So in conclusion we just wasted a day....

My dear besti over here is still mad at me, so I decided to treat him as an apology.
We decide to go to his....... actually our favourite McDonald's...
I let him order.. Hope he won't put me in debt.

We went in and there was a blonde girl...

"Hello welcome to McDonalds..
What can I get for you guys??"

"Mhmm I would like to have a big Mac, 10 piece of chicken nuggets and large fries.."

"Ok anything else handsome.."
she asked Kaden batting her fake eyelashes...

I tried to hold my laugh because her efforts are useless.
Because my bestie won't fall for these acts because he is a gay.

Well it's not her fault. The way he acts No one will think that he is a gay. At times I too got feeling for him.

Well don't tell him. If he knows he will make fun of me for the rest of life. so it's a secret between us.

"That's all for me" he said

"What can I get for you??" she asked me in a bored tone...

Suddenly Kaden put a hand on my shoulder and pull me to him saying...
"My baby will have the same.."

After hearing that the blonde lost all her interest in him and went to get our order..

when we got our tray, Kaden went straight get a table and I went to get drinks for us..
Diet coke for him and sprite for me..

Together we dig in and while having the food i decided to check for part-time jobs

I have already applied in some of the cafes, restaurants and supermarkets that I know, but so far I didn't get any call from them. So I decided to check some more job opportunities...

Kaden too join me in my search and sent some resume. All are for waitress and cashier position.
I went through all the job vacancies that are available. Then I find these nanny vacancies..

I read some of them, and all are demanding for a professional so I decide to stop reading and thats when this particular ad caught my eye..

Nanny for twins.. it says they are not looking for an experienced one. Zero experience is ok and they are looking for someone who is good with kids and has to stay with them..

Well this one is okay I guess because the pay is really high. I won't even able to make this much money if I work as a cashier or a waitress..
But staying with them is the difficult part.I can't be their permanent nanny.

What should I do. So I turn to Kaden for his opinion..

"Sarah I think it's best you apply for it, because one you are getting a good pay with accommodation and food and two it's not a hard job.
I know taking care of kids is not that easy but still you don't have to give a fake smile or don't have to hear any nasty comments or have to stand from the time your shift starts till it end.."

Well.... what he said is true and I don't even know if I will get a call or not. And if they do call me for an interview, I will discuss about my availability and accommodation.
With that thought I applied for the job..
While applying Kaden got a call from his workplace..

"Sarah.. babes.. I'm sorry I have to go now. There is a staff shortage. So I have to go fill in. Will you be ok by yourself or do you want me to take you home.."

"Ooo that's alright. I will go by myself.
So when will you be back?? Do I need to make dinner for you?"

"No thats fine. I'm already full and I will be back by 11pm. Don't wait for me just go and sleep ok." With that said he gave me a hug and a kiss on my forehead and left for his work...

I still stay there surfing through the Internet, and then I noticed that it's 7pm so I decided to leave.
I packed all my stuff and clean the table and got out of McDonald's.

First I decide to take a bus but I was too lazy to walk to the bus stop. so I decided to get a taxi..

Finally after 5min I got a taxi. I give my address and we head to my home.

We reached half way when all of a sudden the vehicle infront of us got in clash with a truck. I saw the car roll on to the other side.

The taxi driver stopped the car and I was too shocked to even move because of what I have just seen infront of me.......
❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣

Hey guys 🙋🙋

I'm dedicating this chapter to
@syedrabshah

I'm dedicating this chapter to@syedrabshah

Thank you for your like and comment...💗💗💗💞💝

And all of you for your support.💞
Thanks
Rose