Thank you & Sorry

Chapter 23

Vin:

What is this dipstick doing instead of apologising

Even though he warned me not to follow them. I did the exact opposite of what he said and now hiding here in between the bushes.

Gosh it's itching me..
I know I'm receiving weird looks from people for my weird act. But I don't care I gonna create a spark between them.

Gees what's this guy doing. Dammit just apologize and makeup with her. Instead of following her like a lost puppy.

By this time he could say a hundred sorry and thank you...

Gosh I can't take this anymore. My legs are going numb and this little shrubs are itching me.
I move myself to the oak tree nearby.

The thing I'm not getting is why is this guy staring at her face. Is he trying to find blemish or what. Even the dermatologist won't check like this...

Leo dude for the love of God, just say it. For how long do you want me to stay here behind the tree.
Don't tell me is this guy still thinking I'm the great Leonardo I won't apologize to anyone.

If that's the case I will whoop his ass..

I dont care if he cuts my entire salary for the month. But I'm not gonna let this opportunity to get out of my hand's.

Girls like Sarah are hard to find in Leo's world. So i will make sure that this girl stays in his world.

Sarah:

I can't believe this dad and son's...

I thought I was gonna get another round of yelling from him for his kids rude behavior. But look at his expression. So proud of his kids behavior.

I got my Kolas in both hands and take a seat near him..

"Babies promise me that you guys won't push or be rude to a girl or anybody.."

"Whi did she kished you. You awre ovr mama.."

"Still you guys can't push her like that. It's really rude and only bad boys do that.Are my babies bad boy's." I asked them.

They both shaked their head in unison . Which is really cute to see..

"Then promise mama that you will never do that." I opened my right hand to them

With a little hesitation they both placed their right hand on my hand

"Powmise mama..." they said together.

"That's my babies.." I said kissing the top of their head..

"Now can we go and play?? Do u guys want to go back to the spring rider."
I point the horse shape ride.

"No mama.." with that said they snuggle close to me..

Why what happened to them all of a sudden. They were so excited to try everything out, now what happened.

"Hey babies what happened. Which ride do you guys wanna try??"

They again shaked their head and placed their head on my shoulder their favorite position..

Something is wrong I can't take them back to the room with this sad face... I want this night to be a happy one for them. So I got up from the seat with them and went to the bucket style swing..

When we reached there one of the basket is already occupied. Now how will my Kolas ride the swings together.

Suddenly an idea striked me. The big kid swing is free and no kids are near there. So I quickly went there and sat on the swing with my Kolas.