Story Time

Chapter 25

Sarah:

"What was that?" I asked looking at him unbelievably..

"What that jerk bumped into you."

"So you have to yell at him." I said glaring at him..

"You know the real jerk here is you.
That guy accidentally bumped into me and he even apologized and you just have to yell at him. You are unbelievable". I said shaking my head.

"No angel actually.." he started saying somethin.But  I didnt wait to listen to his reasoning and  started  pushing the stroller..

Soon we reached my Kola's room and i got them out of their stroller. I got both of them in my hands..

"Hey munchkin's did you guys enjoyed today." I asked with a smile

"Yesh mama." they said it togother.

"It wash fwn..." said my Mayo

"Let'sh go tomorow too" said jello which made my smile disappear..

I... tomorrow how will i take them tomorrow.. I won't be here. I thought.

"Yah we will go tomorrow." Said a voice from behind me..

I didn't have to turn around  to know who it is and you guys too know who it is.
Why is this guy still here I thought he left. I really want to spent some time alone with my Kola's.

I turn towards him.. "Mr. Di silva you are still here."

"Angel no.. not Di Silva call me Leonardo or Leo or anything you like but not Mr. DI Silva that makes me sound soo old."

Then can I call you a freak.. I asked mentally

:Angel are you listening to me" he asked breaking my thoughts..

"Ya.. you should go back to your room. You need to rest."

"I don't think I need any rest. I don't feel tired aswell.."

God why is he not getting the signal.. just please leave I said internally..

"Leo your doctor is looking for you.. come and meet him" said Vin coming into the room...

God bless his soul. He was not ready to leave but somehow he left with Vin. Finally I get rid him. Now it's just me and my babies...

Vin:

Yes that's my boy Leo... Go for it I thought I gotta give you a class on how to behave with a girl but my boy you prove me wrong.

This is the first time in my life I'm soo proud that you are a playboy..

Look at the way you dealing this..

Here I was having a headache thinking how will I make you two interact. But my boy yoy have done a wonderful job and lessen my job..

What a confession.. I thought he is gonna say a simple sorry and thank you but my boy give a speech with a hug. Which bought tears to my eyes

I'm so proud of you my boy so proud of you..

I thought after that confession he will leave. But he want  to be her friend.

Did sun rise from the west today?
First sorry then thankyou then friend.

The great Leonardo Di silva, who 24/7 claims women are good for bed warming is asking a girl to be his friend..

Wow...unbelievable...