My little Baby

Chapter 5

Marvin (Luke Evans)🔝

Sarah:

I woke up from my nap when I heard a loud noise. Along with me the baby too woke up.

I was holding him this whole time because when ever I try to put him to bed he wake up and hold me tightly.

Maybe he is still scared about the incident. So i let him sleep on my shoulder and take a seat on the sofa, and somehow I too had a nap along with the baby..

I look around for the noise only to realise it's my phone that's ringing. So holding the baby i got up from the sofa and went to get my phone.

The call went off when I was about to reach it and I look the caller ID and find the call is from Kaden. So I proceed to call him back when suddenly my phone starts ringing again. And it's Kaden. So I hurriedly took the call. Before I can say anything he yells at me.

"Where the hell are you Sarah..
I came home early only to find you not here."

That's when I checked the time. My good Lord it's almost 11pm and Im still in the hospital sleeping.
The father and his child, James oh God I can't believe myself.

"Sarah you there.."  he asked from the other side.

"Yah I'm here...."  i replied

"Where are you at this late hour? Are you still in McDonalds or  did you get in trouble?"

"Kaden... Calm down and listen to me. I'm at the city hospital.."

"What.... Why are you there?? Did you get hurt..."

"Actually there was an accident."

"Accident......" he yelled from the other side.

God after this phone call I think I'm gonna go deaf because of his shouting..

"What happend are you hurt?? how did you get hurt? Is it serious." he started shooting out questions.

"It's my fault I shouldn't have left you there at MC.." 

I had enough of his babbling. So I yelled..

"Kaden....... calm down and listen.
I'm here with someone who got into an accident and I'm completely fine. I'm not hurt. So stop worrying."

"You know what stay where ever your are. I'm coming there" With that said he cut the call..

Lord this guy at times. I just shake my head...

After the call I look down to see the baby is staring at me sucking his fist.
He looks soo cute looking like that. when I smile at him. He gave back a beautiful smile..

"Hey my little baby... you are up.Did you sleep well.."  I asked him with a small smile.
He nod his head..

"Are you still in pain.." I asked caressing his cheeck.

"Mhmm... a lethill" he replied back

"Oo it's a ok baby. It will go away once we take medicines. mhmm...Are you hungry?"
He nod his head again.

"Oo you are hungry then let's go and have something mhmm.. ok"

"Dada.... I want tu shee dada."

Ooh my how can I forget that, his dad and brother.So I fix both of our dress and hair and went to ICU..

When we reach there I find James still in the waiting area along with a new guy  whom I don't know.
So I went near them. Upon seeing me James got from his seat and come to me..

"You are finally awake. I came to you earlier but I find you both sleeping. so I didn't wake you up."

"And ya the kid. he is out of danger and they move him to a room but the father..."

When I heard about the man I suddenly cover the baby ear. I don't want him to hear anything that will make him upset.

James just paused for a sec and continued.
"So about the man they still can't say anything about him. He is severely injured and lost a lot of blood."

My eyes suddenly got wet and tears started to trickle down. I felt a small hand wiping off my tears.

I look down and saw the baby had a worried look on his face. So I hurriedly wipe my face and gave him a smile.

"Ahmm... well the man's assistant is here. He is over there." James said pointing to the man that is sitting at the waiting area.

So I went to him and find him crying. I gently touch his shoulder and he lift his head to look at us.. He got up from his seat and holds the baby's hand.

"Baby are you ok. Are you still hurt."
I pass the baby to him and he tightly hug him to his chest crying....

I decide to move back to give them some time alone. when all of a sudden the baby turn and lean to me, streching his hands out.

So I took him from the assistants hand and I'm a little surprised by this action because we know each other for about 2 or 3 hours and the baby is already attached to me.

Maybe he is not that close with the assistant. But, still may be he is still in shock. Yes, that must be the reason.

"Hello, I'm Marvin Levy. Thank you soo much for bringing my boss to the hospital on time .Thank you, thank you soo much.."  he said wiping his tears.

"No no that ok, you don't have to thank me I just did what I'm suppose to do.."

"Mmhm well this little one is hungry. So i was planning to go to the hospital cafeteria. Do you want something. "

"No Im fine. You guys go and have something."

"Ok and does he have any alergies.."

"No he don't have any" he replied back.

"Ok then we will leave.."

I ask the same question to James and he said he alredy had his food.

So the baby and I went to the cafeteria. And the baby went back to sucking his fist.

Oo he must be really hungry. God where is the cafe now.

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Hey book lovers...
Thischapter is dedicated to
itsPujaHere.
She asked me to update soon...

So here this chapter is for you
Hope you like it.... 💞💞💞

Thanks
Rose🌹