Running Away

Chapter 10

Sarah:

"Wh.. who.. ar.... are you??"

I was too busy with the kids. They both where constantly babbling about their favorite cartoon, that's when I heard someone's voice and I turn to see the entrance of the room thinking the voice is from there but i didn't find anyone.I must have imagined it. So I turn back to the kid's before that my eyes got locked with a green one.

I let out a gasp he is finally awake. I came out of my shocked state and try to go near him but got stuck with the Kola bears holding on to me so I hold both of them tightly to me and went to him.
He is still staring at me. But stopped once he heard the Kola bears calling him dada.

"Dada you awre aweke." and they started bouncing up and down on my hands so i placed them both down on their dad's side...

"Mmm hi. how are you feeling. I..mm"

I try to start a conversation but got cut off when he started coughing. So  i helped him sit up and made him drink some water.

"Dada...dada... dada.." yelled my kola's.

Oo my babies are super excited to see their dad finally awake.

He said a thanks and I just nod my head, getting the glass from his hand.

"Dada why ded you sheep all jis thime. we colled u so meny thimes. But you didnt heer us." Said one of the Kola with pout.

"Mamma.. mamma look dada is aweke." said my other Kola bear smiling at me.

I smiled back at him. Even thou I have been with them for a whole two weeks. I still get confused with who is who because they look so much alike.

"Who are you??" He suddenly asked me with a glare.

Now I understand from where did my Kola bears learn to glare. it's defenitley from their dad.

"Im Sa.." I was about to introduce myself, but he didn't give me a chance. Before that he started to yell his next question...

"Who the hell give you the permission to enter my room??"

"I.... I'm.." he again cut me.

"And what did you do with my kids? Are you trying to get a place for yourself in my boys and my life??" He said in rage.

"No no NO.. I.." he didn't give me a chance to complete.

"Did u force them to call you mom."

"No ..no I didn...."

"Don't argue with me. I know women like you soo desperate for money and fame and are willing to do anything for that.." he accused me.

I was already at the brick of crying and was about to deny everything he said but got stopped by a shouting.

"My Son what happend to you?" A middle aged lady came to the room crying and yelling along with an old man.

The twins suddenly hold my hand when they heard the shouting and I want to hug them to my chest and tell them that it's ok and nothing to worry.
But how can l do that.

The old man and woman came in and stand between the man and at that moment the twins hands got slipped out of mine.

I didn't wait any longer i got out of that room. Tears started rolling down my face. I really can't hold it in. So I let it flow and started running to the main entrance crying.

I know people are watching me but I can't stop crying. Even thou Im trying to wipe it off it's pouring on and on.

While running to the entrance I heard someone calling my name but I didn't turn around to see who it was. I just want to get out of here and go home

 I just want to get out of here and go home

How dare.. how dare he yell at me. How dare he accuse me.

I don't even know where I'm running to, I just keep on running. I can't see clearly because of tears but I stopped on my track when I heard a loud honking. That's when I really came to my sense and turn to my left and saw a truck coming straight to me. Even thou i want to move I can't move a single muscle. It looks like I'm freezed to that spot. I find myself yelling and covering my face.

Is it really my end. Kaden, mom grandma, my future, is it my time to say goodbye to all of them.  I braced myself for the impact.

But I suddenly feel like I'm being pulled and landed on something hard.
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
Hi guys
How are you all....
I know you are all mad and I'm really sorry for not updating all these days....

So this chapter is dedicated to:
graciousamisha
Tharaniselvam
leena031998
manisha12
syedrabshah
ahomosapien4z

And guys tell me for the next chapter whose pov do you want.
And please don't forget to vote🌟
Thanks
Rose🌹