Lectured

Chapter 19

Leo:

Boring and horrible that's all I gotta say about hospital. The strong smell of chlorine, numerous medications that makes me sleepy and the food they serve are so horrible for me.

Vin and my children are so focused on Sarah, my beautiful angel. None of them are bothered about me. All they gotta ask is when is she going to be here. Never in my wild dreams I thought my boy's will be worried about someone other than me. They always want my presence and attention now they don't even pay attention to their dada. Just like them I got the same question, when is she going to come back. I need to say a proper thank you and a sorry.

My thoughts were interupted when the door to my room opened with a thud and my mom's loud yelling.

"Leonardo di silva what am I hearing. Did you yell at a girl who saved you and your children's life. "

Sh** how did she know this? Oo crap.. Vin that donkey must have told her. Why can't he keep his mouth shut for once.

"Mom that was a mistake. I didn't mean that." I try to defend myself.

"What  mistake Leo? Why are you this rude and mean to girls out there." She yelled back.

"Mama I didn't mean to yell at her it's just I lost it when I heard my boys call her mom. I thought she forced them to call her that. I didn't know that she was the one who saved me. I am really sorry about what happened.
But mom what you said is absolutely true. Guardian angel do exist. I'm saved by my guardian angel who came in the form of Sarah."

"Haha my son, they do exist. At the time of trouble they do come in human form and save us from trouble. Anyway Make sure you apologize to her. From what I have heard she is a nice young lady who stayed here and look after you and that two troublemaker's." Said my mom with a smile.

"Yes son, Vin said the boy's never let her out of their site and calls her mom." Said my dad.

"Leo, how many times I have told you to stop this player life of yours and get settled. For God sake you are father of two kids nit just one. And my grandbabies they are growing up and they sure need a mother and a mother's love. How long i and your dad can stay here and take care of them. Just look how much our baby boys are attached to a stranger they met yesterday. That tell's how much they are craving for a mother's love and care. You need to find a mom for them."

"Your mom is absolutely right son. You gotta find a mother for them and someone that you love and want to spent the rest of your life with."

"Think about it son. We will take our leave for now. Take rest and get well soon.." With that said mom and dad leave my room leaving me in a dilemma...
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

HI everyone
How are you all..
I'm sorry for the late update... I was really busy.
As a apology I will update another chapter.

This chapter is dedicated to
WildRajirosetha
user17886823

Hope you guys like it..
Please do vote and comment
Thank you
ROSE🌹