Who is the Boss?

Chapter 26

Sarah:

"What... what you are leaving tomorrow." he yelled.

aw my poor ears. Is this guy trying to compete with Kaden. Why is he yelling like him.

"Yes Mr. Di Silva I will be leaving tomorrow." I said camly.

"Why?? Why so sudden?"

"What you mean so sudden? I have been staying here for last two weeks. Its time for me to leave."

"No.. no you can't leave this soon." He again yelled

Why is he so worked up about me leaving I thought to myself.

"What you mean I can't leave? why should I stay back? The babies are all ok and you are also getting alright so what's the point of staying back here"

"If you leave who is gonna take care of the kids." he questioned back.

"You are their dad. You will take care of them."  I replied back.

"No.. i... they love you so much and want you more than me. What will I tell them if you leave all of a sudden."

"It's better I leave now. Dad by day they are getting attached to me. It will be hard to leave them if I stay here for more days. Just like them I'm also getting attached to them. So it's better i leave now." I said with a heavy heart.

"You can't leave us.. I.. mean the kids.
They will be sad to know that you left them. It will break their heart." he said in a sad voice.

The thought of leaving my Kolas is killing me inside. Should i stay back? But What about my job, visiting mom and  what will i say to Kaden. I shake off the thoughts of staying back with them.

"Mr.Di Silva they will be fine without me in two three days. And our meeting was just a coincidence. I helped you guys when you where in trouble and now you are all safe.  So it's time I should get back to my life." I said in a weak voice.

He opened his mouth to say something but Vin beat him and said.

"You are right Sarah. I understand you. You got a life.If it was someone else they would have just dropped them here and leave the hospital in a snap. But you were kind enough to spent two weeks here with us and take a good care of the boys. I'm very greatful for all your help."

Oo how sensible he is. I wonder who is really the boss here. The person who claims himself as the boss only knows how to yell and frown.

"Ooo Vin thankyou  for your kind words and thanks a lot for understanding.."

"Ya... no worries. It's really late so stay here tonight and you can leave tomorrow morning."

"Ok sure I will stay for tonight.Thanks again Vin."

"Ya no problem Sarah." he said with a smile..

"Good night Vin." I turn towards the sorehead  to wish him.

"Good nig... "

My lord what's with his glaring. He looks like he is about to kill someone.
I really hope Vin will be OK with this guy.

"Bye Vin take care." I said before leaving the room and went straight to my Kolas. I really hope he is ok there.
🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

A few minutes later after Sarah left the room...

Leo and Marvin are facing each other...

Leo in anger was glaring at Marvin. If looks could kill he will be six feet under the ground...