A love story

"Mama.. mama..."

"No.. not Mama bambino, it's grandma. Say grandma.."

"Mama.."  kolas  reapeated back to  their grandma.

"Urgh.. so bad, little ones. Comeone you guys have  to say, grandma, for once..". Gloria whined to her grandkids.

A few moments later.

"Mama..." they responded back making her give up on them.

"Really,  so when you got a Mam,  you guys ditched this poor grandma. Not fair little ones." She said making a sad face.

"Since, you guys are not going to call me grandma. I will turn myself into a ticking monster." With that said,  she started tickling them both.

Little kolas run around the living room sofa giggling, trying to save themselves from their grandma's tickling.

" Hey, Sofi,  here is your drink." Said Vin coming in with a tray full of snacks and drinks.

"Oh thank, honey" she replied back.

Babes, don't expect them to say grandma in this lifetime. For the last one week, I tried to make them call me uncle or Vin,  but the only thing that comes out of their mouth will be Mama. They can recite it for 24/7. "

" How about my son." She asked while sipping on her juice.

" Don't ask me about him. He is such a pain in the ass. Nowadays, I feel like a slave more than an employee or a friend.

"Haha, you just realized that now. I was sure that he was going to be a trouble from the first movement I saw him at the hospital. And you slaved yourself to him from your school time. So, there's no point crying over that. Now tell me something about my daughter in law. Is she gonna be here soon." She asked while munching on snacks.

" No idea, we lost connection once she left the hospital."

"You lost her. Are you serious with me. " She screamed.

" Babe, stop screaming and listen. It's true that we lost connection with her. But I got an amazing plan to meet her."

"What plan?"

"Well, that's a  top-secret. I can't disclose it now."

"Oh, come on, Vinny. What secret and all just spill it already. "

"Fine, but you gotta keep it as a secret. " He replied and proceeded to reveal his plan.

"A moment later.. that's awesome, Vinny. I'm sure my son will never be able to get to her with that crappy attitude. You seriously deserve a raise for your hard work and intelligence. "

"Please repeat these lines to that maniac. Oops! I mean your son, who threatens me every day with the only happiness of my life.

" Oh, you poor thing. Don't worry, I will talk to him. But are you sure about this plan of yours? Is it gonna work?"

" Don't worry about that. I got everything under control. By the way, did you check out the latest news Zayn  with a new girl.  He looks so cool and awesome protecting his girl from  paparazzi like president in shining suit." Vin said dreamily

" Oh yeah, I saw that. He was so protective of her. And who is she?"

"Even the paparazzis are clueless, then how will I know. But I think he is having a serious relationship now. Plus, did you see his  arm. There is no news on him getting injured."

"I was thinking the same when I saw his pick with the girl. Anyway, Vinny, please bring Sarah here soon. I can't wait to meet her."

" Meet who?" Said a voice, making them freeze.