Mama's Gift

Chapter 29

Sarah:

I ran.....ran out of his room as if my life depends on it. I stopped once I reached outside the hospital panting

What the... what the hell was that? And what was he saying. I steal three hearts? When and whose heart?

Mia.. Amora.. Cara.. who are all these people?? That sourheard..My name is Sarah. First learn my name then accuse me for stealing

What got into him early in the morning. And why does he sound so sad as if he is in pain. Shouldn't he be happy that I'm leaving forever.. Then what's with this sudden change in his mood?

Is he on drugs early in the morning?? Ooo my darling babies how will they like with this crazy guy

Ring...... Ring....

My train of thoughts were broken by the ringing sound of my phone. Now who on earth is calling me early in the morning. I fished out my phone from my bag.

Ooo.. it's my babysitter.. I quickly answered it.

"Where are you??" He yelled from the other side..

Aw.... my ears... by any chance is this dumb*** and that sourhead are related.. Both are so good at yelling..

"I'm at the hospital..." I replied back..

"It's already morning what are you still doing there?" he questioned back...

"Chill... I'm coming back. I'm looking for the bus stop. I will be there soon. Where are you now??" I questioned him

"Im home.." he replied back.

"Great... then make some breakfast for me... I'm so hungry"..

What?? no.. I won't.. it's your turn today..

"Kaden please...." I whined..

"Noo chance baby.... yesterday whole night I was up and you my dear had a wonderful sleep. So no way I'm gonna make breakfast...
Waa.. day by day you are becoming a meanie... how can you do this to your one and only bestfriend." he said mimicking a sad voice

Cut it.. my drama queen I will make breakfast for you.

"That's my girl... come soon I'm sooo hungry..."he said cutting the call..

Woo no bye, no see you, nothing and he is telling I'm the meanie.....

Soon I got in a bus but before that I bought two cup of coffee and breakfast for both of us because I'm so lazy and not in a mood to make breakfast...

Finally, I reached home and after waiting for an eternity the drama queen opened the door and when he saw the breakfast he quickly grabbed it and rushed inside...

I went straight to my room and freshen up. When I came back Kaden was in front of the tv with his coffee watching soccer.

"What took you soo long comeon let's have breakfast.." he said pulling me to the sofa..

"You didn't have it." I asked in surprise..

"No.. I was waiting for you."he said grabbing his sausage and egg wrap...

Woo.... at times this guy is really very sweet.. I thought while munching on my wrap...

I'm not a soccer person but still I watched it with him.. Now they are showing ads so Kaden went to get a glass of water.

Suddenly my Kola bears face popped up in my mind seeing the pamper's ad..

Are they up?? are they sad?? are they crying looking for me?? Will they be ok without me?? I should have stayed there a bit more till they wake up... I should have wait to say bye.. will I see them ever again?
All these thoughts made my eyes filled with tears...