Why?

Chapter 11

Leonardo:

Loud beeping sound and someone's laughing greet my ears. The pungent smell of hospital disinfect sting my nose. And this peirceing pain from my head is too much.

I still can hear the laughing and some whisperings. That baby voice it belongs to my baby boys, but the other voice. It's a women's but who??

I slowly opened my eyes but closed it due to the bright light in the room. Again after sometime I opened my eyes and took in the white colour schemed hospital bedroom. But why am in hospital and how long have I been here??

I shut my eyes to remember what happened. Then the scene's started flashing in my memory. Even thou my brain is foggy I still remember the truck, accident, the cry from my boys, blood , pain and............. Angel.

My boys I heard them earlier. Are they ok?? Are they hurt??

I slowly opened my eyes and glanced around for them. Finally I spot them on the sofa with a women. Both are on her lap talking something nonstop. And the women is listenting to both of the at the same time..

I can't see her because of her seating position. Her face is not fully towards me and is also blocked by her hair..
I want to know who is she that my boys are so happy to be with...
For an outisider their interactions may looklike that of a mother and her children.
They are so into the conversation that they didnt notice me, so I decide to make my prencese know and most importantly I want to see her face and know who she is..

"Wh.. who.. aa.. ar.. are y.. you??"
With so much difficulty I asked her. My throat is soo dry.

She suddenly turn her head towards the door. Maybe she thought the voice is from there and she is about to turn her head back to the boys that's when our eyes met.

Blue eyes stares back to my green ones with a shocked and surprised look.Then she give a breath taking smile. And got up from the sofa and came to with my boys.

Her each step towards me is giving this feeling in my left chest which I have never felt before.What is happening did something happened to my chest or heart. Still I keep staring at her and she came close to me. Her eyes they are hazel blue not a plain blue. But, what's this feeling that I'm having now?

Everthing stopped when I hear my boys calling me dada. They started bouncing up and down from her hands. So she placed them both by my side. My boys wrapped their hands around me and started questining me why I sleep for too long.

Then all of sudden I head her asking how am I feeling. I turn to her and found worrie and concern in that beautiful hazel blue eyes.
This is something totally new for me because Im used to get lust, greedy jelouse filled eyes.

I was about to tell her that I am feeling better but got stopped by cough.. she came forward and slowly made me sit up and gave a glass of water. After having some water, I said something that I thought I will never say to any girl.
Me Leonardo, the arrogant billionaire said thank you to a girl, to an unknown girl. It will be a hot news in tabloids if it is heard by some paparazzi's.She just node and take the glass from my hands.

My boys again started complaining about me sleeping too long and didn't wake up when they called me. I just smiled at them and hug them both to my chest and kissed their head.

Oo how my I missed my boys. I don't know how long I have been sleeping but I dearly missed them and this feeling I get when I hug them and also their baby smell. But now they both have this lavender smell on them. Could it be her's.

My train of thoughts got blocked when I heard Mario said "mamma look dada ish aweke."

Mamma?? I find Mario looking at the girl and her looking back at him with a smile.

She.... mamma.

"Who are you?" I asked her with my deadly glare.

She was about to say something but I cut her of by questioning who gave her the permission to be in my room.

All are same, she must have forced or threaten by boy's in my absence to call her mum. She is trying to place herself in my life. How dare she?

I didn't think much and started yelling and accusing her for being desperate for fame and money. She is trying to deny it by shaking her head and try to talk but I didn't give her a chance to talk after all there is no point in giving a chance to girls like her.

"My Son what happened to you." I heard a loud yelling..

This voice...... mom.

"My child, what happened to you?" My mom came rushing in with dad hot on her heels.
They both give me a bone crashing hug and started weeping.

My mom started saying things like she and dad went to vist Holy Land. And they were not having a proper network connection that's why they got the news late and so on. To be honest I didn't hear half of what she said because of her sobbing. Now she just calmed down and went to hold her grandsons.

At that moment I find my eyes wandering around the room to find her. Looks like she is long gone.

Good that she is gone. But why am I feeling sad. Now that she is gone I should feel happy but why am i having this pain. why? This horrible feeling as if I just lost something

Why?????????

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

Hey guys..🙌
How are you all???
I'm sorry for the late update....🙁
And from now own I will try to update soon....

So.. this chapter is dedicated to🤔🤔
To all the people who were egarly waiting for my update..🤗
Hope you will like it...☺😊🤗🙂

And guys please do tell me whose POV you want in the next chapter...

Thanks
Rose🌹