Missing Them

Chapter 35

Sarah:

Beep... beep...beep....

Shut up...... who the hell are you beeping for when I'm already awake. I yelled while beating the crap out of my alarm...

You guys must be thinking how happily I went to sleep last night then what happened to me early in the morning.

As you all know I went to bed thinking about my Zayn and our future but the whole picture got changed all of sudden. My blue eyed handsome got changed to a green eyed freak and you guys are well aware of that freak.
He was not alone he came along with your favorite little Kolas.. I'm very happy to see my babies but him, nope. Why did he invade my dreams? And I had this most weird dream of us being a happy family, kissing, holding hands and what not..
Thank Lord, that it's a dream otherwise me and him, a happy family, no impossible, its unthinkable..

After waking up from this nightmare I wasn't able to sleep anymore so I went through my phone. There I find something more shocking. Any guess.

Pictures of me and Zayn were all over the tabloid. Thanks to Zayn's quick move on covering my head with his jacket none of the photographs shows my face and most of them are blurry that maybe because we were running. And I should also thank the couple too who were already present inside the restaurant and got caught by the paparazzi. Here it says that they were dating in secret or something. And papzz got plenty of their pictures. But thank Lord there is no photographs of mine that shows my face are posted otherwise Kaden will turn himself into a fire spitting dragon.

You guys must thinking why he always interfere in my life, why is he so overprorective and so controlling..
If I answer in his style I'm entrusted to him by my mom when we came to this city. So he is responsible for my safety and whereabouts. Moreover I'm his sister from another mother. And same goes for me, putting aside the fact that I had a teeny tiny crush on him, he is absolutely the protective elder brother in my life. Who was with me the day I was born and we did everything together so its hard for me to ignore him or his words.. yes we do fight and all but that doesn't last long because its hard for us to get separated from each other That's the kind of bond we share..

Anyways, let's come back to the current issue. Why the hell this time moving so slow. If its a college day or something time will fly like crazy but today its moving like a snail. I think I will take a shower and make myself look good.

Once I was done with shower I came out and was drying my hair thats When Kai came to my room like a tornado. He looks like he is ready kill someone. My sweet baby Jesus did he already saw it.

"Hey, good morning" I said covering up my nervousness.

"Don't you dare hey me and its not a good morning." He yelled..

"Now tell me whats this all about?" He asked while showing a picture of me and Zayn.

"It's a picture. What about it?" I said playing dumb. Oh God I'm putting myself in trouble.

"Sarah don't you dare play innocent. Why the hell am I seeing you all over the tabloid." He asked in anger.

There is no escape from this so I explained everything to him. How we ran away from papzz and all the things that happened yesterday.
Once I was done he was fuming in anger and I can literally see smoke coming out his ears.

"Chill bro... nothing much happened.."

" I'm not a freezer to chill.. and what nothing happened. After all these melodrama you are telling me nothing happend.." he yelled on top of his voice.