Meeting Him

Chapter 13

Zayn(Sean O'Pry)🔝

Sarah:

Lord am I really gonna die? Is this really my end? No.. no this really can't be happening I didn't complete my studies, I didn't get a job, a boyfriend and I didn't get to meet my future husband, kids and grandkids.

No forget that if this is really my end I want to see my parents and my Kaden. I want to thank all of them for their love, care and support and also I want to see them, my twin kola bears.
I want say a big Thankyou to everyone.

Waah.. I don't want to die. Im too young for that. God.. please help me.

I wait for the impact but suddenly I feel like I am being pulled and landed on something hard. I slowly opened my eyes to find a blue eyes staring back at me with concern and then it was a staring contest, i find myself drowned into his ocean blue eyes, we both were so lost looking at each other's eyes. But the little crowd surrounding us break our staring contest.

With the help of each other we both got up and after asking if  we were ok the little crowd left us

With the help of each other we both got up and after asking if  we were ok the little crowd left us. Now it's just me and my saviour. I turn towards him to say my thankyou.

"Are you ok?" " Thankyou"We said it at the same time

We said it at the same time.

"I'm fine.."  "oh your welcome".
We again said it at the same time and laughed. Well that's funny.

That's when I noticed his right hand and it's bleeding.

"Oh my God you are bleeding how did this happen. Let's go to the hospital." I said in worry.

"Hey..hey relax I'm fine and its just a small cut it not that deep. See Ah......."

"Are you ok? Does your hand hurt" I asked in concern.

"No it's my sholder. Aaah.. that really hurts." He said touching his shoulder.

"Let's go to the hospital. Wait a minute let me get a cab." I said and look for a cab.

"No that's ok. I will go by myself."

"No that's not ok, you got hurt while saving me so I'm coming with you. Let me get a cab.."

"No don't call the cab. There is a walkin clinic near by let's go there." He suggested.

"Ok fine but I'm coming with you??"

" Alright let's go." He said and we went to the clinic.

Just as he told the clinic was no that far. We reach there within minutes. We both got in and luckily there is not much people. So we went in and got a token and wait for our number..

"So what's your name beautiful." He asked looking at me.

My cheeks turn red hearing him call me beautiful.

"I..I'mm Sa.. Sarah". I replied. Dame why did I stutter. It's not like the first time I'm hearing someone call me beautiful. Then why on earth am I blushing.

"Hey you ok there. why is your face so red." He asked worried.

"Oo ya I'm fine and my face. Its so hot here that's why it's red." I said and fanned my face. Oh how embarrssing.
I decide to ask him his name.

"What is your name?"  I asked him.

"My name? You don't know my name?" He asked in surprise.

"Well no. Am I suppose to know you?"
Are you an actor, model or someone really famous." I asked in confusion.

"Wow this is the first time I hear a girl say she doesn't know me anyways I'm Zyan Williams a bussinessman." He said and introduced himself.

"Ook sorry I don't know much about business people. Anyways I'm Sarah and I'm a dietatian student." I introduced myself.

"Great so Sarah if you don't mind tell me why were you in the middle of the road and it looks like you were crying. what happened."

"Oo that I was upset." I replied thinking about what happened.

"Don't tell me where you trying to kill yourself." He asked in shock.

"No absolutely not I wasn't paying attention and somehow landed in the middle of the road but thankyou so much for saving me."

"Ok so what made you cry." he asked.

That question reminds of that rude jerk. How dare he??

"Hey it's ok you don't have to tell me?"

"No it's just that someone that I met for the first time said something bad about my character that's why. I was very upset." I replied.

"Oo so that made you sad."

"Mmm.." I just node my head.

Suddenly there is a beeping and our number got called so we went in together.

Well Zayn got a sholder brace because while saving me he fall and hit his shoulder on the curb so that leaves him with swelling and bruise and also he is been asked to take rest for a week. After tending to his wounds we got out of doctors room and went to get some pain killers.

"So how are you going?? Do I need to call a cab for you." I asked him

"No I got a car." He replied

"But how will you drive with this hand." I asked pointing towards his  hand.

"Do you know how to drive" he asked.

"Ya  I do" I replied

"Then take me home." He said shocking me.

"What?" I asked in shock

"Take me home. Here is the car key." He said  giving me his keys.

"But..."

"You have to take responsibility and take me home. Remember I got hurt while saving you so don't you think you have to take care of me.."

Yeah right he is right. I have to take care of him. Afterall he is my saviour.
With that thought I followed him to his car..
💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝
Hey guys...🙋🙌
I'm back💁🤗🤓
How are all??

This is chapter is dedicated to
Fatemasweet
jay4pg2

Hope you guys will like it
Thanks
Rose🌹

Hope you guys will like itThanks Rose🌹