CHAPTER 8

Nikko Sato

I felt a light touch on my shoulder and I just switched my position a little bit, then I felt someone poke my cheek and that's when I opened my eyes. When I opened my eyes I saw Hinata smiling at me. God this kid really shines.

"Come on Nikko! The practice has already ended, Yachi said to wake up and all of us did paper, rock, and scissors to see who would wake you up, and obviously, I won!" Hinata said to me while sticking his hand for me to take, I took his hand because I was still drowsy and I didn't want to fall while I walked.

"Coach said that he has some news for us," Hinata said while still holding my hand. I realized that everyone was already sitting on the floor watching Hinata and me while waiting for the coach to arrive.

We walked to Kageyama and I sat between him and Hinata. "Oi Hinata why are you holding Nikkos hand?!" Kageyama asked Hinata and everyone just turned around fast and saw Hinatas hand and mine were intertwined. Hinata just stuck his tongue out to everyone and laughed.

"Hey! Stop holding hands!" Nishinoya and Tanaka screamed at us, and everyone just started to scream too. "So noisy," I thought.

"Nikko sweetie can you let go of Hinatas hand?" Suga asked me with a creepy smile and everyone just shivered at the sight of his creepy smile. I tried to let go of Hinata's hand because of all of the noise but he just gripped mine harder, so I just gave up.

"You know what, If Hinata can hold Nikkos hand, then I can hold his hand too," Kageyama said to everyone, and before I could say anything he grabbed my remaining hand. I was now grabbing Kageyama and Hinata's hand, well more precisely, THEY were grabbing my hand. 

Everyone was about to jump Kageyama and Hinata but then, the coach Ukai entered the gym. "Everyone be quiet Takeda has an announcement, be quiet!" He yelled and everyone immediately calmed down and settled down. I looked behind me because I felt an intense stare and I saw Tsukishima looking at me and even when I caught him looking at me he didn't stop, I just gave him a smile and turned back because he was getting creepy

I looked to Kageyama and he had a slight blush on his cheeks, is he hot?

"Hey Kageyama, are you hot? You can let go of my hand if you are." I asked him whispering and he looked down at me with a shocked face.

"N-no, I'm not hot, please don't let go of my hand..." He said to me with a shy smile. I responded with a small okay, Hinata seemed to have noticed our small conversation.

Kageyama 

So embarrassing that he caught me blushing. When I first help his hand, it felt like fireworks and it felt tingly, I never felt this way before. What is happening to me.

His hand is so small and smooth, If I could die like this I would be the happiest man alive.

Nikko Sato

"What are you two talking about so secretly?!" Hinata said well more yelled.

"Hinata, what had I just said. BE QUIET!" Ukai yelled to Hinata and Hinata just shrunk. 

"Well guys I have news,  but before that, I heard that we have a new member in our club" A short man with glasses asked.

"It's me," I said and I wanted to lift my arm but I had both of my hands occupied so I just lifted one of my arms while still having my hand linked with Kageyama.

"Oh I see, my name is sensei Takeda, nice to meet you and I am so happy that you chose our club," He said to me and I just nodded.

"Well as I was saying, next week we are going to go to training camp with other teams for about 3 weeks, this time surprisingly I didn't have to beg this time they invited us," Takeda said and everyone cheered, I just sat there not knowing what was happening.

"Sensei what other teams are going to go?" Daichi asked.

"Well for what I know they are going: Nekoma, Aoba Johsai, Shiratorizawa, Fukurōdani, Date Tech, Johzenji, and I think that Inarizaki too but I'm not really sure," Takeda said all the teams and I recognized the most of them, but I went stiff when he mentioned the name Inarizaki.

No fucking way, no, no. Let's not freak out maybe they won't recognize me... who am I kidding they will!.

I let go of Hinatas and Kageyama hands and I stood up, everyone stopped what they were doing and looked up to me "Um sensei, it is mandatory for me to go? I mean I am a manager, I am not important ha ha ha." I asked him clearly dying from the nerves.

"Yes Nikko it is mandatory, and more for managers because we need all the help we can get," Takeda said to me and I just got into depressed mode. Yamaguchi seemed to notice my mood

"Nikko do you not want to go?" Yamaguchi asked me and everyone turned their attention to me.

"No, it's not that. You know what, it's fine, don't worry Yama" I said to Yamaguchi with a smile and he didn't say anything back. 

"Oh, you don't feel comfortable with the nickname, I'm so sorry," I said to him. God, I really need to stop saying stupid things.

"No! I really like the nickname, I really really like it." He said panicking.

Yamaguchi

Omg he called me Yama, he called me Yama!

I thought he didn't knew that I existed, I mean an angel like him, no way.

Nikko Sato

"We get it Yamaguchi, you like it" Tsukishima appeared and said to Yama with a bored face. And everyone just laughed.

"Hey Nikko I want a nickname too!" Nishinoya yelled at me and everyone started to yell that they wanted a nickname too.

God, I really need to stop hanging out with volleyball players.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So training camp is cominggg, because honestly is the only interesting thing. So yeah, I will try to write more.

And I have no idea who is going to end up Nikko because I love all of them so.

Be safe:)