CHAPTER 20

Nikko Sato

After a few minutes in the group hug, I felt uncomfortable, so I tried to get out of the group hug, but this only made them squeeze me harder.

"Hey! I didn't get to hug Nikko. It's my turn" Atsumu cried. This is the first time I'm glad that Atsumu wants to hug me.

He grabbed my hand hard and pulled me out of the hug. I heard some whines behind me but decided to ignore them.

"Thanks," I said trying to recover my breath. Of course, I didn't get to recover because I was again engulfed in some strong arms.

"Where were you?! You disappeared for a year and you didn't answer my calls! I was really worried..." he squeezed me harder and all I could do is to hug him back.

"I'm sorry" I whispered and I don't really know if he heard me or not but he let me go and he walked away from me with a frown on his face

Since the practice was over everyone went back to their rooms to get a shower and rest. Meanwhile, I was helping the managers to clean the gym and help them in the kitchen.

When everything was ready, I saw the clock and I had about 15 minutes until everyone arrived at the cafeteria, so I decided to also take a shower and change into comfier clothes.

 I was walking slowly towards the cafeteria because I really am tired when I remembered that I hadn't talked with the Inarizaki team about everything and to keep in secret that I used to play volleyball. "If I just didn't get involved again with volleyball players my life would be a lot simpler" 

I was praying that I made it on time before Atsumu could talk to the other teams. I knew that the other team members of the Inarizaki team would probably keep quiet because they are decent, but Atsumu on the other hand...

Nothing in my life goes as I want so of course It was too late because he was already sitting and talking with all of the teams I can imagine what they were talking about because as soon as I opened the doors everyone was looking at me then back at Atsumu.

I walked slowly towards them and eyed everyone. 

"Nikko! You came right on time, I was about to tell them how we met. Here I saved you a seat beside me " Atsumu grinned. I could tell that he was mad at me and was doing this on purpose.

"Atsumu... Dont say anything. let's talk first okay?" I tried to reason with him while touching his arm to calm him down.

"But I want to know!" Of course, Bokuto argued.

"And I will tell" Atsumu was challenging me. And I was running out of ideas to shut him up.

"Hey, don't tell things that aren't yours to tell, if Nikko doesn't want us to know, he will tell us when he's ready, and even if doesn't tell us, it's none of our business." Kita interrupted Atsumu. He glared at Atsumu and everyone else, when his eyes connected with mine he gave me a warm smile. Kita, I love you!  I smile back at him.

"Guys, Kita is right. let's just eat and go to sleep" Daichi suggested and almost everyone accepted but with complaints.

I looked back at Atsumu and I saw that he was glaring at Kita and Daichi. Most at Daichi because he knew better to glare at Kita. 

Of course, he didn't stop at slammed his hand at the table bringing everyone's attention to him."Well, I met Nikko when we were in the volleyball..." He started to tell And I wasn't sure what to do because I am pretty sure that he won't survive another fall like the one before. I can't kill a volleyball player with a promising future!

I was panicking inside when I remember the time when Rin invited me to his house to watch TV, I was taken back because he never really talked too much but I gladly accepted. I thought that we were going to watch a scary movie but it took me by surprise when he selected a romance drama, again I was reminded not to judge someone by his appearance.

the drama was about a girl with a secret identity and she was actually a princess but covered herself to appear normal so that she could live a "normal life" without the responsibilities of being a princess but of course the male lead discovers her identity.

Anyways I'm getting off the topic, there was a part where the main character kissed the male lead to shut him up from telling others her secret. That's it!

I quickly grabbed him by his collar and since I am shorter than him I had to use a lot of force to bring him to my face.

And I kissed him.

 It hurt a bit because of the force but it did the job because he was finally not talking. After 10 seconds passed I released him and I could finally breathe. 

"Yikes he hasn't brushed his teeth" I thought while wiping my mouth because it was a little wet.

After some time  I lifted my head because he hadn't said anything yet, and when I did I saw that he was touching his lips with a red face. The whole cafeteria went silent and everyone's mouth was wide open.

"Sorry, that's the only way to shut you up" I blurted out because no one was saying anything.

I didn't think that it would work but it did. Thank you, Rin!

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT!" Nishinoya suddenly screamed after some time of shock.

"Um to shut him up?" I stated like it was the most obvious thing in the world. 

"You could have just used your hand!" Tanaka and Hinata sobbed. Hmm, that could have been also a good idea...Well, what is done is done.

Daichi was just comforting them.

"Dumbass" Kageyama whispered.  Hey, I heard that.

I yawned and realized that it was already late. I need my beauty rest.

"Goodnight guys, I'm going ahead. See you tomorrow!" I got up from my seat and waved at everyone not realizing all of the chaos I left behind.

Extra

Everyone was yelling and fighting when they suddenly heard a loud noise. They looked at the noise and saw that Atsumu fainted.

"He finally reacted" They all sweatdropped.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'M SORRY.

I'm sorry for not uploading in like 2 months, I just didn't have the inspiration and time to write, but now I am in finals and hopefully, when I finish school I can be able to upload a little more frequently.

I know it's kind of short and bad in everything but bear it with me.

 A HUGE THANKS TO @Froleinnnnnnnnnn that helped me give some ideas. LOVE YOU SM😩

Also, thank you for waiting for me and I read the comments and messages that you all leave me. I love when you message me!

 If you want I have an Instagram: anaa.2108

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT AND VOTES❤️

Ly and be safe<3