CHAPTER 1

Before we begin I am going to show you what I think my main character would look like. I know that in many fanfics they use this anime boy but HE IS SO CUTE. 😚

If you want to imagine someone else as the main character then skip the photo.

(Also pretend that his eyes are blue)

———
Some details about him:

-He is 15 years old (almost 16)

-He is 5"7

-He has fluffy soft hair naturally

-He has a mix of dark blue and black hair

-His eyes are blue

-He is more on the thin side but he has some muscles

-He likes to sleep, someone touching his hair, playing the piano, etc.

-His favorite food is instant ramen

-He is actually really smart

-Pansexual

-He likes listening to music and playing videogames

Let's start!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nikko Sato:

Today is my first day at Karasuno. I recently moved here, and I chose this school because I heard that they give large breaks during classes and I want to sleep.

I don't really care about other people as long as they leave me alone and give me peace. I know that I should be focused on school but my priorities are food, videogames, and sleeping.

After what happened before I just want to enjoy life and leave in peace.

Anyways, I woke up at 6 am and I am currently putting on a hoodie with some pants, and I just shake my head to kinda fix my hair but is no use because it's so fluffy. I brushed my teeth and grabbed my backpack.

I went downstairs and saw that my mom was making breakfast "Hey mom, good morning" I said while yawning.

"Hi, sweetie. Ready for your first day?" She asked me with a smile and handing me a plate with some pancakes and strawberries. God, I love strawberries.

"Yeah, I guess. I  just hope that classes pass fast because I want to sleep" I said while eating a strawberry in my mouth and humming in approval.

"Nikko. Did you stayed again late playing videogames?" She stopped flipping the pancakes and looking directly at me with a dark aura.

"Um, did I told you how beautiful you looked, mom?. Oh, look at the time, it's getting late see ya mom" I said stuffing a bunch of pancakes and rushing through the door without looking back.

My new house was quite near the school, so I just walked for about 5 minutes and I didn't want to bother my mom.

I put on my earphones and started listening to music and humming at the beat. Then two boys passed me at a full speed, leaving an air trail behind, I looked better at them from the distance and one had orange hair and the other had raven hair.

I just shrugged, put on music again, and forgot about them.

That's when I arrived at my school

"Well, Karasuno let's see what you have in storage for me"...

Nah kidding what I actually thought was "Well Karasuno lets see if you have soft desks to sleep on"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that was short, but I promise that I will put more effort into this.

It's 4 am and I am so tired but If an idea pops into your mind then you have to write it.