CHAPTER 15

Nikko Sato

Practice started an hour later after we finished eating and cleaning up. I was currently watching the match between Nekoma and Karasuno and I took out my notebook that I usually wrote observations about the team.

The team didn't know that I had notes about their movements and techniques, I guess they just assumed that I was scribbling or drawing because after all, I am simply a manager that didn't know a thing about volleyball. Of course, they were wrong.

I knew almost everything about volleyball and how to elaborate strategies that no one else have ever thought of.

 Why am I doing this if I don't tell them the techniques, you may ask? Well, I will tell them, but I want them to find their own rhythm and to be able to win without my help first. I know they can achieve great things, every person is essential to the team, no one is useless or that doesn't have the talent and even I can acknowledge that. After all, they were never the flightless crows.

 I will help them eventually but right now I don't want them to ask questions because it would be so tiring to explain everything to them. Thinking about all of this made me sleepy and on top of that I didn't sleep a lot, so I decided to lay down in the very uncomfortable and cold benches. I was only going to rest a little bit but my eyes started to get heavier and heavier until I gave up and let the tiredness win.

After 2 hours

I started hearing a lot of noise very close to me, so I opened my eyes and saw that almost everyone was in a circle around me staring at me, I felt something heavy on top of me, and I was also very hot, I decided to lift my head a little and saw about 10 jackets of different teams on top of me... I just closed my eyes and calmed myself down before asking them what the hell they were doing.

"Why are you all in here?" I said only opening one eye and tried to sound as calm as I could.

They looked shocked and none of them were answering me, so that meant that they were coming up with an excuse.

"We finished practice, but you fell asleep, and we decided to stay with you and protect you!" Lev came out of nowhere and spoke for everyone.

"Right...And what's with the 10 jackets on top of me?" they really treat me like a child, even tho I'm more mature than most of them.

" Well, Aone saw that you were shivering and cold so he decided to put his jacket as a blanket to you" Tsukishima was the only one that spoke. I turned to smile at Aone and he smiled back at me "so cute".

"And of course all of them were jealous, so they did the same to you. Pretty stupid if you ask me" Tsukishima then continued. And some of the boys gasped at what Tsukishima said.

"Shut up Tsuki, you also put your jacket on him!" Kuroo then yelled and most of them agreed.

I looked over Tsukishima and he had a red face "he must be hot because of practice" I thought and started to sit down while taking all of the jackets off myself while everyone just watched every movement I made. Weirdos

"Well anyway, what time is it?" I stretch my arms and legs because my whole body was numb because of sleeping on the hard bench.

"8:00 pm" Kenma looked up from his game to tell me the time.

"Oh shit! It's so late, I need to get pack everything. And you guys need to be having dinner already!" I stood up so quickly that I even got dizzy (iron deficiency) but I started to put away all of the equipment and started to scold them because they weren't in the cafeteria.

"But we want to help you!" Tanaka whined and grabbed my left arm, I couldn't move and I was starting to get really annoyed by them.

"If you don't leave right now I will tell Kiyoko you were not listening to me and she will no longer wake you up, Instead I will," I said to Tanaka because I know that he enjoys when Kiyoko wakes him up, and if I wake him up instead of her, he would be depressed. I am really a genius.

3rd person of view

Of course, Tanaka grabbed more tightly Nikkos arm, because he didn't mind that Nikko woke him up in fact he would be blessed that someone he saw every morning Nikkos face.

But Daichi knew that Nikko was busy and he didn't want to bother him, so he grabbed Tanaka by the collar of his shirt and dragged him to the cafeteria, but not before glaring at everyone to leave Nikko alone.

Everyone followed Daichi and said goodbye to Nikko, of course, Nikko was so busy getting everything done that he failed to notice the boy that stayed behind.

Nikko Sato

I put away the last ball and cleaned my hands because they were very dirty and I am a person that doesn't like something dirty or sticky.

I turned off the lights and it was very dark so I had to turn on the light on my phone to see something. Right when I was to open the door to leave the gym a hand grabbed me by the waist and made me drop my phone to the ground.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's not long but I wanted to upload at least something.

THANK YOU SM FOR THE VOTES AND SUPPORT, I REALLY APPRECIATE IT😭❤️

Love you and be safe <3