CHAPTER 13

Okay before we start, I changed the day that Inarizaki was going to arrive, they were going to arrive at training camp the next day but now they are going to arrive at training camp in 2 days.

Anyways, let's get started!

Nikko Sato

I woke up around 5 am because I dont really sleep well when I am on trips or when I am sleeping with other people so I just decided to go and get ready for the day. Practice starts at 8 am so it was way too early. Before anything else, I checked my phone and saw multiple texts from Yuna, Ryota, and Rin in the group chat.

12:00 am

Yuna: Hey Nikko how is everything going?

Ryota: Nikko I miss you already! Come back already. And remember to video call us. 

Rin: Hope you have a lovely day. Remember to eat well and drink water.

I responded to their texts and I was really happy that they messaged me, I know that we haven't known each other for a long time but they are very important to me. I put my phone away and made my way outside being careful to not wake anyone up.

The hallways were really quiet because no one was awake, Kiyoko, Yachi, and the other managers wake up at 7:30 am to make breakfast and get everything ready, so I had plenty of time to be alone. 

I hope into the shower and the water was really warm, usually, in trips like this, the hot water doesn't last and everyone has to shower in cold water. I started thinking about Inarizaki, I know they are arriving in 2 days but I'm nervous I mean I'm not the type to care much about things in general but if they spill something to the other teams...

I spend showering and thinking for about 1 hour, my fingers were very wrinkly. I put on some pants and a hoodie and then headed to the gym to put the nets, balls and refill the water bottles.

 I was organizing the balls when a memory came into my mind, the rush of jumping in the court, the screams of the people, and the smell of the gym.

Flashback

"Come on heaven! You can do it!" I heard my friend say as I jumped and spiked the ball easily.

"I knew I could do it Jem, you didn't have to tell me you know..." I tried to sound confident but just ended up laughing.

"Of course I knew it, you are the best Ace after all" Jem ruffled my hair and handed me a towel to dry myself. I just smiled at him and we kept looking at each other.

"You know this is the time when you tell me that I am the best setter," He said as he made himself smaller to reach my height, "No," I said as I threw the towel in his face and began to run.

"Hey! I will catch you heaven!" He began to run behind me too and he grabbed me from the behind of my waist and carried me like a freaking princess.

"Told you I would catch you" He looked me in the eyes as I tried to break free from him but it was no use.

"You caught me, great job, now let me go" I crossed my arms over my chest trying to look angry.

"Dont be like that, you know that I love you my heaven" He tried to kiss my cheek but I dodge him and turned my head sideways so that he couldn't kiss me, but it was no use because he grabbed my head with his hand and forced me to looked at him.