CHAPTER 16

Nikko Sato

Right when I was to open the door to leave the gym a hand grabbed me by the waist and made me drop my phone to the ground.

"The fuck..." I thought as I quickly grabbed the arm of the person who grabbed me, then turned face to face and brought my knee to the person's private area. I didn't care that if that person was a she/he/they etc, all I knew is that either way that was going to hurt.

The person groaned and am pretty sure that it was a girl because the scream was a pretty high-pitched one. I turned around and as I was about to make a run for it, that person grabbed my arm.

"HEY NIKKO it's ME!" That person screamed while I was struggling to get out of the person's embrace. After the person said that, it took me a moment to finally recognized who it was.

"Kuroo?..." I stopped moving and turned my face to the person, and indeed it was Kuroo. When he saw that I finally calmed down he let me go.

"You scared me! Why couldn't you just called my name as any normal person would" I guess it's been a while since I was this scared.

"Sorry sorry, I wanted to surprise you" He laughed. He fucking laughed. I threw a glare at him and his smile quickly added.

"Anyways what are you doing here? I was pretty sure that everyone left earlier and that I was alone" I quickly took a peek behind Kuroo making sure that no one was going to surprise me too.

"I did leave... but I came back because I wanted to wait for you," He said as he grabbed my hand and began to walk to the door.

"Why?" While he was dragging me I asked confused. 

"Why? Because I wanted to spend some alone time with you" He stopped as soon as I asked then turned to me and then smirked...

"Anyways! Let's walk a little" He began to walk again not letting go of my hand and swinging our arms back and forward.

We began to walk around the hallways in silence, but it was more of comfortable silence. I noticed that it was very quiet and dark, meaning that almost everyone was already in their respective rooms.

And again with these dark hallways, seriously I will hire someone myself to put some lighting around here.

"Nikko, are you worried about something?" A voice suddenly snapped me from my thoughts about lights. I must have made my thinking face.

"No, I was just thinking," I said shaking my head. I noticed that Kuroo was closer than before.

"Oh okay, I thought that I was making you uncomfortable. What were you thinking about then? Kuroo said as he gripped my hand harder and I could feel that his hand was sweating. Totally not gross.

"Lights." I blurted out. Then I turned my head to him and noticed that he was making a funny face.

" Nikko you sometimes say the weirdest things," He said as he was laughing. I turned my head back again to the front. "But I wasn't being funny tho,"  I thought.

"Say Nikko do you have a girlfriend? He suddenly asked me out of nowhere. He is very straightforward.

"Mmm no. I am not really interested in those things at the moment" I wasn't going to respond to him but I wasn't going to be rude and ignore his question. "I am not interested in those things after what happened in the past" that's what I wanted to respond but then he would ask questions and I don't really want to answer them.

"O then are you interested in boys?" He asked lifting a brow. That's not what I meant, at all.

"You see, I don't really care the gender, and that applies in boys, girls, or whatever the person is. I only care that the someone I love is someone that can bring me happiness and can equally love me as I love that person. I never saw the gender." I responded truthfully with a smile.

He was quiet for some time but then he talked his nonsense again.

"Then I have a chance?" He asked smirking. I stopped walking and looked at him in the face, and I could tell that something was off. 

"Kuroo?" After some time of looking at him, I asked.

"Yes?" At this point, he already dropped his smirk because I was looking too much at him.

"You are so much more than flirting, do you know that?. I know that you cover your real self because you are afraid of expressing your true feelings and that you use flirting and confidence as a way to express your affection. But I wanted you to know that you are so much more than that and that you can be your real self with me. I will never judge you and I will always listen to you. After all you arent some fuckboy, you are a sweet 18-year-old boy" I said to him with an understanding face. And I guess those words are what he really needed because he stood with a blank expression and I swear I could see his eyes red.

He didn't move for about 2 minutes but then he suddenly hugged me and buried his face in the crook of my neck.

"Thank you," He said softly while he was still hugging me. I just patted his weird hair.

After all the dramatic scenes that happened, we decided to go to our rooms to sleep because tomorrow we had to wake up early. He walked me to my room even tho his room was far.

"Thank you Kuroo, see you tomorrow" we arrived at the Karasuno room, and before I could open the door to enter, and he suddenly hugged me again.

"No. Thank you and I am really happy that you listened to me. Well, you did all the talking but-" Before he could finish his sentence the door suddenly opened revealing a very Karasuno team.

"HEY. STOP!" Tanaka yelled, grabbed me, and closed the door before anyone could say something else. I just got out of Tanakas embrace and quietly went to get ready to sleep.

Of course, they didn't let me go easily because all of them were asking me questions about what I was doing with Kuroo. I had to explain to them that he waited for me and then we walked a little bit, of course, I didn't say what we talked about Kuroo and me.

After about 2 solid hours of me playing with them because they wanted to "Recover the lost time", we finally went to sleep.

 "I'm hungry I didn't get to have dinner" then I quickly fell asleep

Unkown to Nikko who slept without a worry and thinking about food, Kuroo was squirming and moving under his futon with a huge blush replaying the events with Nikko.

"He's probably watching porn or something," All of the Nekoma team thought.

-----------------------------------------------------

HELLO! ❤️

IM SORRY I COULDNT UPLOAD FASTER BUT IM SO HAPPY THAT YOU GUYS ARE SO PATIENT 

Anyways, I change Nikko's sexuality to pansexual, because Nikko loves EVERYONE and I recently came out as pansexual, so I wanted to reflect myself a little bit on my story. So I'm sorry if you are uncomfortable with that in any way.

I'm sorry if this isn't the best chapter but I'm trying very hard so that you guys are happy:)

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND YOUR VOTES.

Ly and be safe <3