CHAPTER 12

Sugawara

I should have waited for him. It has been almost 30 minutes since we left the room and he hasn't appeared, I tried to contact him from my cellphone but it just takes me to voicemail.

"Hey, Daichi Nikko still hasn't come," I said whispering to him because I didn't want the whole team to freak out. They care a lot about Nikko and I'm pretty sure that they even have a crush on him, I mean he captured our hearts pretty fast even tho he didn't do anything extraordinary, and since he joined the team he has been one of us.

"What?! Nikko hasn't come? What if he was kidnapped! " Daichi literally screamed and abruptly stood up, everyone looked over, widened their eyes, and freaked out. Daichi you had one job, just one.

Now that Daichi literally screamed to the team the situation, I sighed and explained to them the whole situation.

"...That's what happened, maybe he needed more time to get ready or he fell asleep, let's just wait for another 15 minutes and if he doesn't show up we will go and look for him. But please keep it just between us and don't tell the other teams because it will create more chaos " Everyone nodded and I could tell they were very impatient. "Nikko you make us worry too much"

Suddenly Ushijima came and said sorry for not being there to receive us, I said that it was fine and then he just left, but I'm pretty sure that no one in the team even realized that he came...

Let's just wait for 15 minutes.

Ushijima

I was eating in the cafeteria with all of the teams, Karasuno arrived late and we were already practicing that's why we couldn't receive them so I just said sorry to them, and went back to my table, but not before listening that they were worried about their manager and that he was missing.

I always thought that their managers were females, weird.

"Tendou, I'm going to the bathroom" he was so distracted with the food so he just waved at me.

I got up and headed to the bathroom, it was pretty dark so I couldn't see well but I kept going. After some time walking I saw a light that it was heading towards me, I didn't pay too much attention but then I saw that my shoelaces were untied so I stopped to tie them after I tied them I got up and that's when a person crashed into my chest.

When I looked down I saw a shorts boy's hair. "Seems soft. I want to touch it". The groan of the boy interrupted my thoughts and when he looked up I was shocked. He had pale skin with blue big eyes "Pretty".

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry. I didn't see you" The boy said while trying to back away but then I saw that he tripped with his foot and as he was about to fall I quickly reacted and grabbed him by the waist and pulled him to my chest.

"Be careful" I wanted to keep him in my arms "He's warm". I looked at him closer and saw that he seemed kinda uncomfortable and he was frowning too so I immediately let go of him

"I'm sorry about that... I'm Nikko by the way." He said after some seconds. "I haven't heard his name, maybe he is a new member of some team" I was trying to figure out who he was

"And what is your name?"He interrupted my thoughts and he looked at me directly like signaling me to respond.

"...Ushijima".

Nikko Sato

We stared at each other and after a while, it was getting kinda uncomfortable so I broke the silence.