CHAPTER 2

Nikko Sato

I entered the building and the first thing that I saw was a large crowd of people, I sighed and started walking towards them. I tried to get through them but I was too tired to even try . After 4 solid minutes, I finally got out of the crowd and let out an exhausting breath.

I walked around the school but I couldn't find the principal's office so that he could give me my classes and materials. I frowned as I thought that I would need to ask for directions to someone, I started looking for a person who would seem kinda nice, then I spotted 2 girls, one had blonde short hair, and the other had black long hair.

I walked toward them and they were chatting about some game? I think. I tapped the blonde's shoulder and she kinda got scared and then turned towards me. "Hi, sorry for scaring you," I said with a low voice.

"Oh, that's fine, do you need something," She asked with a smile and instantly I wasn't nervous anymore.

"I can't find the principal's office and I was wondering if you two could show me where is it," I said looking also at the black-haired girl.

"Of course. My name is Yachi and her name is Kiyoko" She started walking with her friend and I followed to what I think is the principal's office.

"Nice to meet you, My name is Nikko," I said with a little smile and they just smiled back at me and nodded.

We arrived after 3 minutes, turns out that I was in the opposite direction that the principal's office was...

"Here is the office. If you have any questions or anything don't be afraid to ask us" Kiyoko said and I nodded. "By the way in what year you are?" She asked again.

"I am in the first year," I told her while opening the principal's office. "Me too!, Yey we are going to be together" Yachi yelled while walking away. I just laughed a little, waved at them, and then proceed to enter the principal's office.

The principal told me that since I was entering in the middle of the year I would have to study harder and catch up with the kids in my grade, I just nodded because I know that I am pretty smart so it wouldn't be a big issue for me. He also told me that I would have to enter a club activity.

" So you would have to enter a club, and we have multiple options. We have a music club, paint club, basketball club, and soccer club. Oh, and the volleyball club is actually looking for a new manager" he said to me excited. I actually thought volleyball for a second but then after what happened, I couldn't be able to just watch the players playing volleyball and not remember the past.

"Um, the music club sounds nice," I said to him

"Do you play any instrument?" He asked me while writing something.

"Actually I can play the piano pretty well, In my other school, I played often," I said to him while putting my hands in my hoodie.

"Well, how about you think about it and at the end of the week you can tell me which club do you want." He said and then handed me my books and schedule.

I thanked him and walked towards my classroom.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I failed most of my exams😀