CHAPTER 14

Nikko Sato

"Did you just called me cute?"

Y4ou know this didn't happen to me, I was always the reserved kid but now I just say random shit.

"N-no I didn't, I said... um... boot, yeah I love boots, they are my favorite type of shoes hehe" I really need to improve my excuses sometimes. He raised a brow, no scratch that, he doesn't have brows... What a weird-looking guy.

"I also like boots." His voice suddenly interrupted my thoughts about his eyebrows.

What do I do now, I don't even like boots that much to talk about them. He looked at me again and I just gave him an awkward smile.

"So what is your name?" I wanted just to introduce myself and say that I have to do something else to do and leave.

A few minutes passed until he finally responded "Aone" he said with a cold voice but I don't know why, he still didn't scare me.

" IM Nikko, even tho you didn't ask" I laughed and he just stayed silent but I swear I could see the corner of his mouth lift up a little bit.

We talked for a little bit more, well, I talked more and he casually just nodded or said a small yes.

I notice that the game was going to be over soon so I began to bring out the towels and the water bottles for the players.

Then I felt someone staring at me, and when I turned around I saw all of the teams that were sitting down on the benches around me were staring at me.

Aone saw that the other players were looking at me, he then turned his face to them and then frowned.

"Are you okay Aone?" He looks kinda angry, well his emotions don't distinguish very well but I could tell that something was bothering him.

After a minute he turned back to me and said yes, he was about to say something else but then the whistle beeped signaling that the game was over.

"Sorry Aone, I have to go, but I'll see you later okay?" I quickly picked everything and began to walk to the tired players on the court. Of course, he didn't respond but he gave me a small thumbs up.

A few hours passed and it was time for their first break and lunch, it was kinda a break for me too so I was happy.
We all decided to eat outside because the area outside was bigger than the cafeteria and everyone could walk around freely, of course, the downside was that it was very but VERY hot and sunny outside.

"Hey, Kuroo can you help me with these plates" I saw Kuroo walk by my side and he was kinda strong. I was the one getting everything outside done while the other managers were finishing the food

"Sure Nikko" He turned to me and picked the other row of plates beside me, of course, he wanted to carry mine too but I didn't let him. I gave him a signal to follow me outside and he did, everyone was already outside talking and playing around.

"Hey" I heard Kuroo say behind me. "You asked me to help you because I'm more strong and you like me more than the others right?" He began to get closer to me with a smirk.

"Well you were the only one there... but whatever," I said while began to walk outside.

We finally got outside and as everyone saw me they quickly ran and took the plates out of my hands. They were practically fighting for some plates, where were they when I needed them!

"Thanks for the help everyone!" Kuroo said ironically because no one even noticed him.

"Sorry Kuroo Ill help you" I felt kinda bad for him because, in the end, he carried the majority of the plates.